Attendees list, Yorkshire Rock Bike Show Aug. 12th/13th 2011

183 Posts | Latest reply on 11/08/2011 14:46:16 by poshbird | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd

Will try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up

Bikeabill

skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Biker                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Biker photographer1                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Biker photographer1 minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

there must be more                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No doubt  - non- standard members add to Events. This is superphlous                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

big word for you xk so tell me how many will be camping with me, you dont know from events if they are camping with us or with others and dont get chance to tell them were we shall be, at least like this newby know there will be a group and what to look out for and were we can i give them a phon. number if they cant find us or like last year we could go and help them to carry there stuff in if they are in the car park
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Bikeabill
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
photographer1
minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)
Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

can you add me thanks cant do rip un stick

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

I don't think this list is superfluous at all xk. It's an up to date indication of just who wants to camp with this group, and it will be really useful for Bill to help him plan the space needed.    This list will always be much more accurate than the one on the events page which people add themselves to for all sorts of reasons. Some of those peeps will be meeting up & camping with non-bm mates, some will have added themselves months ago & forgotten/ life gets in the way, and some add themselves to 2 or more events on the same weekend! (oh yes they do)                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe kwakarider (newly single)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bikeabill
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
photographer1
jpharley
Karey
Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!!
kfoggy67 + Nawe
kwakarider (newly single) but still naughty !!!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But wot about the standard members who want to camp with us - they cant post on here.   BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe kwakarider (newly single) but still naughty !!!!!XK                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bikeabill
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
photographer1
jpharley
Karey
Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!!
kfoggy67 + Nawe
kwakarider (newly single) but still naughty !!!!!
XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why am I getting slapped?   There r 49 peeps down fer this on Events.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

I've got slaps to carry over that I meant to deliver at the yorkshire weekend xk...I may have been too busy last week, but I haven't forgotten.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe kwakarider (newly single) but still naughty !!!!!XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 863 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption