2 man tent anybody?....please

12 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2011 23:06:01 by loving it | Go to original / last post
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi....my friend can only make Saturday now ( for the camping weekend) and he's got all the camping gearUnhappy and now my daughters not too keen!!!

So if anybody has a two man tent i could borrow i would really appreciate it.....or even somebody with some free space in their tent where i could bunk down Friday night.Thumbs Up

But i'm still going to be a wimp and pull out if the weathers really badThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

a 2 man tent is not a problem its how to get it there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

Shouldn't be a problem as my daughter is definitely not able to come now.....Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

In: downham market

I will be bringing two 2 man tents 1 for me 1 for potnoodle so there must be some way to sort something out. think p n is on is own as well. no room left for spare sleeping bag though.                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

Sorry...didn't really follow that yzfsam......Ermm

I've got my own sleeping bag and mattressThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

In: downham market

if pn is on is own then will ask him to share a tent friday then you can have the other one, its only 1 night i will ask him see what he says                                                                                                                                                                               
loving it's Profile
loving it

pm'd you yzfsamBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

loving it...

You can always share with me if you get stuck.

Im taking a 4 man tent just for myself.. 

And before any MEN ask.. No You Cant Share!! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

GuttedBroken Heart....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

Debs....that's really kind of you.....pm'd you                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

I'm in the pub Loving it, so could put a khyam on the back seat if you want your own, I'm up on Fri afternoon.

loving it's Profile
loving it

Thank you very much  Harry but i'm sorted now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1523 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption