Kawasaki vn900 2007

4 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2011 13:40:38 by highwayman128 | Go to original / last post
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

In: oxfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This is a very well looked after bike, it’s a 2007, with 13750mls, it is owned and ridden by a lady biker. its has been trouble free VN 900, its been to Italy and back. It has a new front tyre done about 1000 miles, sissy bar and rack, front tool roll, saddle bags, chrome radiator grill, chrome regulator cover, white LED back light, full service history, last service was 01/01/11 at 12150. Its in the very sort after metallic blue, with a black metallic frame, the bike is standard. Its a pleasure to ride. It will have a full 12mts MOT at the end of sale, it goes into be done Tuesday 12th July, Tax ends this month, I can tax it for you at your cost. It has had two keepers, I brought it for the wife, had to put it in my name, then I put it in hers so it has only had 1 owner. The paint is good there are no scratches on the tank or side panels, there is no corrosion on the wheels or fork legs. Its in vgc. The picture does not do this bike justice, you can come and view, please phone 07833452727 ask for pete test ride with a big lump of money, and a license to match. The good lady is only selling this, because she now has got an XJR1300 £4200.00 ovno there are pics on my profile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

swap yah for a 93 triumph daytona 900 LOL oh ok then                                                                                                                                                                              
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

nice but no thanks Thumbs Up she wants to get nice bits for the xjr

highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

Bike now has full 12mts mot                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 623 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption