Flash back

13 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2011 06:12:15 by JP | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I passed a bike for sale the other day and I just wanted it so bad, brought back some great memories. That bike was a 1981 yamaha XT 250 in silver and black , oh did we have some fun when the M25 J17 was being built. What bike makes you smile with the biggest grin?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Way back in ‘84, I had a GS125ES. Friends of friends were riding a RD200, RD250, RD250LC and then one of them bought a CBX550F2. I liked the looks of the latter two bikes, but loved the sound of the LC even with standard pipes.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

still got to be my first proper bike aged 19 - stan stephens tuned rd400e with allspeeds. grin factor unbeatable, and made funnier by the fact that hardly any women rode then!! happy days!xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

my 1st bike was a suzuki T20 supersix a 1968 model i paid 140 quid for it second hand when i was 17, there's on on ebay now for 2 n half grand (bugger shuda kept mine)                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

would have to be two a fizzy and 125LC mad as a box of frogs the pair of em !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fs1e worth a few quid now and I remember the RD250 with power valve, yvps i think, what a machine that was, dnd then the gamma 400, my mate had one after he ran it in, he at 140 out of it down the western avenue, very impressive bike. I bet you have turned some heads in your time Mandy, not sure blokes like being upstaged by girls,  I do love the top gear where the German lass in driving a van around the nurburgring and she passes a couple of superbikes, i bet the guys on the bikes kept that quiet, lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

IN MY TIME???  i'M 46 NOT DEAD LOLOLOLOLOL xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooopps , that came out wrong                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha - just teasing matey!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just didn't fancy that whip being cracked across my arse                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hmmmmmmm - i think you do really!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

My Z1000, was my baby and oh how it growled!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

In 1975 l had a royal enfield bullet 350 loved that bike sold it for £15.00                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 965 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption