Your Favourite Quote...

115 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2011 16:16:27 by petevfr | Go to original / last post
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room   Dr Strangelove                                                                                                                                                                             
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

In: Nottingham

Never criticise somebody until you have walked a mile in their shoes.
That way when you DO criticise them you are a mile away.
And you have their shoes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

In: Nottingham

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. Anything that’s invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty- five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. Anything invented after you’re thirty-five is against the natural order of things.

Douglas Adams
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Homer, "What's the matter boy?"

Bart, "It's this homework; it's got to be handed in tomorrow and I just can't do it, no matter how many times I try!"

Homer, "Listen son, take some advice from your old Dad.  If something is too hard to do the first time you try, then it just isn't worth doing.  Now put that down, come over here, sit on the sofa and watch tv."

Bart, "Why, what's on?"

Homer, "It doesn't matter."                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The most important things in life aren't things Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good one ayjay. Similar to “Your ambitions are getting mixed up with your capabilities.”

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

A boodyism >>.

do the hampsters that run on the wheel in your brain get tired?                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

'I is what I is and that's all that I is'.......Popeye the Sailorman                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's tremendous Frank W! I forgot all about Popeye, esp singing ....I climb up the steeples and pee on the peeples...! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

What colour is the sky on your world``                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

“'You are drunk Sir Winston, you are disgustingly drunk. 'Yes, Mrs. Braddock, I am drunk. But you, Mrs. Braddock are ugly, and disgustingly fat. But, tomorrow morning, I, Winston Churchill will be sober.”                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller  Victim of the Nazi's

How many of us day today turn our heads,look away or look at the ground "Cos it's just not my fight"  "Or well it's not my problem "   

Should guilt us all into a little more action !!!! 
By: 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Women should be obscene and not heard.   Groucho Marx                                                                                                                                                                               
Kay-B's Profile
Kay-B

In: Sheffield

You're only young once....but you can be immature all your life :)

menavelasco's Profile
menavelasco

In: London

"Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts" --- einstein :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

"work is the scourge of a drinking man" graffitti in Royal Liverpool Hospital, probably written by junior doctor                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"work  -  curse of the drinking classes" oscar wilde i think!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

don't assume, it'll make an ASS out of U and ME                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 712 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption