Your Favourite Quote...

115 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2011 16:16:27 by petevfr | Go to original / last post
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Another one from my dad - I'm always in trouble.... It's only the depth that varies! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm up to my ankles in SH*T, only problem is that I'm in it head first!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aint no such thing as a free lunch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Girl to Mae West:-   "Goodness, what beautiful diamonds!"   Mae West:-   "My dear, goodness had absolutely nothing to do with it."                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

it aint my men in my life,, its the life in my men!!!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Napoleon Wilson - I don't sit in chairs as well as I used to.   Napoleon Wilson - In my situation, days are like women - each one's so damn precious, but they all end up leaving you.   You can guess the movie Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i wouldnt want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member - groucho marx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars - oscar wilde                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

'Each day in every way i'm going to get better'   'I'm a man'   Quotes from Frank Spencer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

It is the beginning of wisdom to say 'I don't know   It's better to travel alone than with a fool. But what may two fools do?   Monkey (Enough budhist quotes to mangle a kids brain lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

From FB today .. There comes a time in your life, when you'll walk away from all the drama and people who created it.. You'll surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

"Weirdo, can i get you a beer ?"         I love that one   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great quotes Shell I like it. “pray for the ones who don't” lol. But “Life is too short to be anything but happy” is the best bit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stewardess: Any carry-on luggage? Matrix: Just him.   Matrix: Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? Sully: That's right Matrix, you did! Matrix: I lied.   Cindy: What did you do with Sully? Matrix: I let him go...                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

I just have to catch that one last wave!!

Bodizapfa,, Point Break                                                                                                                                                                             
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

"It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end"

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

....very similar to in skydiving... “It’s not the fall that kills you it’s the sudden stop!”                                                                                                                                                                              
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

"we're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time" Guy Martin.                                                                                                                                                                             
Kay-B's Profile
Kay-B

In: Sheffield

Youth and talent are no match for age and treachery :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

and

The devil makes work for idle hands                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 664 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption