Naming or Re Naming Photo Albums

23 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2012 08:56:47 by hurtz | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I recently started a 2nd Photo Album n inadvertently missed naming it .Its not obvious to me now how to add a title or change the title of the Album.

Please give me a hint someone.....

Mark                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

From my experience Mark you cannot rename an album once its there & formed Cry

I did the same thing & had to delete it & redo it                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yep.. I think what Shell says is right, I've tried renaming one of my albums and couldn't do it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

correct, you need to delete and recreate using the correct name.   So many people create albums called "Enter album name", drives me mad lol  :-/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Is there no way you can have it so that it can be edited after for those who forget to name them Matt?

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

ahh i have this problem as well but CBA to delete and start again i also tried to move photos around once they were in like you can do in other places click n drag but you cant either ah well lol                                                                                                                                                                               
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Oops....guilty as charged Matt Embarrassed. I agree with Earthwind...CBA to delete to start again and it would be good if we could move them around.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Matt? pretty please? May we have an editing doo da added to our albums, please, yea yea gowan gowan, ya know ya wanna. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

your trying hard there Sandi                                                                                                                                                                              
StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

In: Preston

Anything is possible its just the time to write the code... Test that it works and then maintain it along with everything else.

however an edit will in the long run save the hassle of delete re-name or complaints - your call Matt.

<bump>
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

glad this is still on the books Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well we are asking for (as Sandi puts it) an editing do da on album titles Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Yea it won't take me long I suppose, just remind me in 2 weeks when I'm back in holland                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nice one Matt, fank ewe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thumbs Up double fanks Matt, knew you could do it                                                                                                                                                                              
StaticNoir's Profile
StaticNoir

In: Preston

Matt: In 2 weeks when your back in Holland can you add hrm what was it Sandi/Shell called it again oh yes an edit-i-dooo dah!!!

Wink

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol@Static's reminder to Matt :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt, this reminder is well overdue, any update on the edit do-da? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

It's on the list with the events calendar tweaks I suggested *cough*                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Leave the calendar alone! or I'll have to knit you a straight jacket Tongue     @ Matt, double cough! Big smile   Bugga!, Matt is on hols now, oh well, anyone who goes to the same event as Matt will ya remind him please? Cheers Thumbs Up *Sits back and waits for rollocking from Matt lol     Matt, lovey! perdy please may we have the edit option? Muchos grassy rs Hug                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 437 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption