Knott End Wed 6 July

41 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2011 23:29:05 by bkr | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Weather permitting we'll be at Knott End again tomorrow night.  Give me a shout if you want more info and fancy joining us Thumbs Up

Post code for google maps FY6 0EA, I can't copy the link to my post Stern Smile

kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi BB since i have eventually got a day off tomorrow, i'll most probably join you,as long as i get my cleaning finished and the weathers not too bad x                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

That's great Jackie, we'll be bringing the chocolate that I think you missed out on Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

ooh great, as ive been trying to get back into my leathers that i seem to have grown out of it will be a treat.looks like another wet one though,but fingers crossed eh x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Jackie,

If you treat yourself with the choccys you'll never get back into your leathers, I'm sure they must have shrunk and that's the only reason they don't fit. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

well i do seem to get rained on quite a bit Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A bit???? I think you own your own little rain cloud.                                                                                                                                                                              
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

Thats so mean Dave Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How can a fact be mean?? Oooops sorry Jackie, I must remember I'm talkin to the new feminine version now the tomboy is bein pushed aside.                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

I can still high kick and woop yor arse in heeels matey boy Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm lookin forward to it but I don't wear heels. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

lol x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Phew!!I think I got away with that by using a bit of humour, well that and the fact I'm not gonna make it to Knott End this week, gotta hope she forgets.

Oh Oh, is this something everyone can see??                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

So long as it doesn't empty the contents of lake windermere on me going i'm in with a chance of getting there.ps.sorry ya cant make it dave(bbz62)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeh, me too but other commitments and not what you think BB                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

hope it stays fine                                                                                                                                                                              
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

well looks like the weather is turning its pouring down in blackburn,thunder storms by the sound of things Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think that's just above you J, it's your personal thundercloud!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

It's nice - blue sky with puffy white clouds at the northern end of Morecambe Bay at the moment                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

well im gonna send it your way dave be there in 1 hr Tongue

just a shower i think mini,its heading Daves way x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7305 seconds. There are 1215 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption