Spain 2012

44 Posts | Latest reply on 16/05/2012 17:40:44 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
mikelebike's Profile
mikelebike

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I like the sound of this, so count me in too please Fronkey. Thumbs Up

(I've looked at guided tours in this area before and they all rate the roads highly, but I've never managed to actually go yet ... daft I know!)                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Sounds like a good week :) me thinks I will book this week off work now :) should be back on the road this week :)))))                                                                                                                                                                              
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

S42,   Be good if you can make this one, did you go for a Triumph then?                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

My best buddy is interested in coming as well.......and if i can't manage the mileage i'll be playing pillion on him.                                                                                                                                                                             
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

In: downham market

sounds great never been to spain, about time I found out what it is all about count me in please fronkey                                                                                                                                                                             
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

In: Wigan

Good going people if we can get a group of over 12 then I can start getting group discounts which will bring the price down. Brittany ferries usually releases the ferry prices at the end of jan so I'll be booking it all then :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I would love to do this but its a month to early before i get my GTR 1400.. If I can get it in May I will want to come Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Hi Deb...what are you riding at the moment.....and why can't you go on that?                                                                                                                                                                             
stevemagna's Profile
stevemagna

In: halifax
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

never rode in spain  sounds like a great week count me in, let us know when dates are confirmed,,so i can book the time offCool                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Hey sounds pretty awesome to me, count me in please!!  Debs no excuses youve already got your new 1400 so your going lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

More details to be posted

fronkey's Profile
fronkey

This will be an 8 day trip £400 Including ferries and accomodation in spain.   Day1 ride down to portsmouth  (optional) do your own route make it a good one Day 2  ferry accross to santander Day 3 Arrive in santander drop kit off in bilbao and head in to the mountians Day 4 mountian routes - back to bilbao in evening Day 5 mountian routes - back to bilbao in evening Day 6 Mountian routes - back to bilbao in evening Day 7 Pack up day riding ending at santander ferry port to catch ferry home Day 8 arrive in old blighty   Hotels tend to be Ibis double or twin rooms and the ferry is based on 4 people sharing a 4 berth cabin - keeps the prices affordable.   Any questions ask if you have never been abroad before this is great for you i have lots of tips hand help ive been in and out of spain for the past 10 years.   fronkey Please PM me for booking info.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1787                                                                                                                                                                             
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

Ops forgot dates 8th may to the 15th                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

fronkey, have you notified everyone, who has their name down for this, of the new dates?   Calendar updated http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1787                                                                                                                                                                             
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

Ive PM'd everyone who has messahed me about it. But ill double check. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

Hay people just looking for 1 more to book the first slot. You'll so far their are 3 of us paid and confirmed. Everyone on sports bikes so far and have been on this trip before. Time to step up for a fantastic trip.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Refreshing this topic, scroll back 3 posts for the link to the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

Right People this tour is now closed to new people as everything is booked. I'LL DO ANOTHER NEXT YEAR AND POST LOTS OF PICTURES.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've only just seen your post Fronkey. I've now updated the calendar.     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1787                                                                                                                                                                             
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

Well were all back from a fantastic trip.  Amazing roads and some good bikers to ride them with. please check out the pictures on the link above or my page. 

Fronkey                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption