Autumn Camp - Lincs

578 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2011 22:11:49 by JP | Go to original / last post
apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok pilly need to give me a list as got a memory like a sieve or you'll all get black coffee with two sugars possible most with need it like that to come round                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

i'll have black coffee , just hold the sugars ... you got my coffee list sorted Aprilia,  dont matter about all the others lol, they'll be too hung over to tell lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

The pub will be open for breakfast; I didn't bother to mention it in my previous post as this is in the event details anyway. Tea and Coffee are also available if anyone is up and about before the pub staff. I'm not sure where exactly the overspill car parking is as the pub have arranged this but I think it will be just across the road. The no cookers on site rule is set by the pub. They are providing the camping and facilities, paying for the use of the larger field without passing that cost on to us, making tea and coffee available, and supplying the band on Saturday night free of charge. On that basis I don't feel it unreasonable for them to expect people to spend money within the pub rather than cook their own food.

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Yea ! one more sleep and the weather is looking ok.  Was there a couple of months ago and we had a brilliant time  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Hope you all have a great time.   Travel safe everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I would dearly liked to have been at this one with my Mena. Unfortunately Mena (menavelasco) is seriously ill in hospital.   I can see a number of members on this one that we did not meet at KISS, would have been nice to have met up with you, hopefully another time.   I wish all you guys and girls a good enjoyable weekend and I will be thinking of you. It looks as if it will be a good one. I can't wait to read the feedback on Sunday night.   All the best David                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry to hear that about Mena, David.   :-(   Hope all goes well at the hospital, please keep us posted.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And we will be thinking of you and Mena, David. Please give her a bigHugfrom us all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hope you all have a great weekend.. gutted I can't make this one.Unhappy     David, send Mena my best wishes and I hope she gets well soon Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Karey, do you enjoy being 'visited'?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

XK...??     not by the men in white coats, I hope?!!     I couldn't get that jacket off last time Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You still in that straitjacket?Shocked   Your legs must be very tightly crossed by nowOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

David big hugs for you both :)

Karey's Profile
Karey

Nope but my arms tingle a bit.. lol   I was going to come over for the day but it's a bit too far.                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

Is anyone planning the ride outs for Saturday?   Can some of you locals plan a few different ride outs (fast / slow / long / short) please?  Unless Simon has it in hand already?   :-D   Thanks muchly                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Boss Man , i have no clue, i am going across to Cadwell to watch the Spesh racing round like a mad un :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am going on a rideout to Cromer Sat 11am, with anyone who wants to tag along.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

what kind of ride XK?  I wanna use my power a bit but don't wanna go too fast cos of the missus                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

and what is at Cromer ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The speed limit is 60mph, may go a bit slower if 125's involved. No probs with those who fancy a blast, they can wait for the rest at Hunstanton. There, peeps hav the option of returning the same way, or carrying on to Cromer, returning by an inland route.   Cromer, on the coast, is famous for it's crabs, and Censored!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 664 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption