Autumn Camp - Lincs

578 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2011 22:11:49 by JP | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know a similar event is provisionally being organised elsewhere but I'm looking at a provisional date of October 15th for a weekend at Friskney near Boston. 24 hour toilets and showers, late bar license, breakfasts and dinners will be available, and live music on both nights. If enough people show an interest I'll confirm the date with the venue and add it to the events listing.     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1813                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

any idea of cost Simon ???                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Slight detour from the subject (sorry) but there is something on at Friskney this weekend - Anchor pub £10 for the weekend   Don't know any more info as can't make it, but if anyone else can expand on this Thumbs Up Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Thanks for that Skinnylady. The weekend was free when I spoke to them. They had a Quo tribute act on the Saturday wgich we could have enjoyed and would only have had to pay for a Friday band. I'll get back to them and find out what's happening. Jackie, the cost will be minimal if we go there as only a Friday band to pay for so probably around a fiver, however, if it can't be arranged there I know Mad Mic has a venue in Bury St Edmunds which may be an option worth looking at. I'll make further enquries in the next couple of days and finalise something.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

thanks Simon sounds good let us know                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Will do Bikeabill; didn't I read somewhere on here about you having an accident; are you recovered now or am I thinking of someone else? More info to follow on the autumn camp anyway. I'll get something sorted by the weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

yes i reasonably ok now thought when my leg stopped hurting i realize my shoulder was damaged as well

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Update on this event now I've received a reply from the venue. Provisional date is 14th - 16th October at The Anchor Inn, Friskney near Boston. Brakfasts are available at 3.50 each, and if anyone is up early before the staff are about there is a tea urn available free of charge to help yourself. A pot is left near the urn for charitable donations. On Saturday night there will be a Quo tribute band playing so I'm looking at a ticket price for the weekend of a fiver to cover the cost of a band for the Friday night. If there is a profit after the band has been paid this will be divided between the pub's charity and the Air Ambulance. Toilets and showers are available 24 hours. Let me know if you're interested and if there's enough response I'll add the event to the events listing and confirm the booking with the venue.
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

sounds like a good event to me                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

If the cash flow has improved will try and make this                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1636 this is in october (essex) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1775 and this is january (suffolk)                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Sounds good to me :-)   on my calendar !                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

The venue is now booked for the weekend and I've submitted it to the events calender. Should be a good weekend.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

With a ride-out to SkeggyThumbs Up I'm in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I'm in on this one                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hang about - since when has Lincolnshire been in East Anglia?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

A ride to Skeggy can be arranged but I'm working on an idea for a ride to Bateman's Brewery for a brewery tour. Event is now on the event's calender.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

???? I'm a bit lost on this one......where is this?                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

South Lincolnshire is (sort of) lol. Ok, it may be East Midlands but it's close. My original venue in Cambridgeshire were proving to awkward to deal with.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Elliemay, it's in South Lincolnshire near Boston.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption