Biker Friendly Venues in W.Yorks?

24 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2011 01:12:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Folks   Does anyone know of any biker cafes/pubs, apart from Squires in Leeds, The Bridge pub and the Wharf (closed down) in Huddersfield, in the West Yorkshire area?   Please add a post code if you know it, cheers   Sandi Clown                                                                                                                                                                                 
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i will have a look sandi x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sandi, What about Big D's?   http://big-ds.net/   I know this isn't specifically what you're looking for, but it might be useful to others...   I have opened the link for Yorkshire, but there are links on this website for all UK   http://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/bikerfriendlypubs.html?g...#Yorkshire                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Redbeck Motel, although I haven't been there for years.

Can't think of any more of the top of my head, but if you're willing to travel further afield, there are many more in North Yorkshire, Dales, South Yorkshire and Derbyshire.                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Thanks, may come in handy when I move Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Where to?                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Doncaster

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

isnt Donny south yorks ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But very handy for Squires.   (women and maps, Wheely, need I say more?)                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Yes it is S Yorks Wheely, but have bike will travel! Big smile    Ended up in scotland not so long ago LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Jeez, you were lost weren't you skinny lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

Iwas gonna say the Bruce arms at masham but thats on the bikers guide,, been a few times and i recomend it,, great food and good views of country side.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DittoBig smile   But this is N Yorkshire (the best bit)Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

I was looking at big Ds online, not sure but think it might of closed ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh .. I know it moved .. Halifax I think??  I've been but can't remember where it was!?!?  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

HaHa sounds like me, never get any where twice. really need a satnav lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will u be able to find the Farmyard again?                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

nope cos i followed mike99. when i eventually found him 2hrs late lol x                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

The reason I asked specifically for West Yorkshire is cos of the kind fella who will be giving me a pillion on his rides out, he asked me if there are any biker venues over my area. Apart from those I've already  mentioned I can't think of any.   Thanks Kaz but that link shows flyers for specific biker events, I'm looking for biker venues.   Geoff, thanks, not much happens at the Redbeck and the food isn't up to much, or wasn't the last time I went there. Has it improved much over the years?    Kwak72, you're right Big D's at Todmorden, Lancs, closed down a while ago but he relocated to a snack wagon down the side of the Macmillan pub in Halifax, like the Redbeck not much happens there. By that I mean it's not like Squires where bikes are coming in and out all the time, and doesn't hold hundreds of people.   Thanks Boody Big smile     Thanks everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

The Bridge Inn , Manchester Road , Huddersfield owned and run by bikers had many a good saturday night/sunday morning in there Thumbs Up  not been for a couple of years , so long overdue a re-visit .                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7349 seconds. There are 770 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption