Quatford Cafe Bridgnorth - meet up

81 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2011 18:47:09 by Big Al.. | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Put your name down on the events if you can make it   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1795                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Folks!  I am not going to be able to make this now!!  Unhappy

Hope someone else can take over the ride out if you decide to go for one but enjoy the day no matter what!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Well as HFG stella started this idea think its only right she takes over if she is free                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

would be up for a meet as its well local too me but i have fitness and rules tests all day satdy in coventry for my ice hockey but still interested if other times can be come regular thing like ,                                                                                                                                                                                
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hoping to make this one to Quat, maybe not to ponderosa after                                                                                                                                                                             
GinnyMay's Profile
GinnyMay

In: Newquay

Hiya, anyone know what time folks are meeting up at the quatford cafe?
Is there a rideout planned?
Answers on a postcard please, LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Not sure of the time but Im not going on a ride out after all I can say is I should be there about 12.30 1ish if others are meeting up sooner and going off on a ride out thay will probley be gone by the time i get there ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Cant make this one folks as will be in Manchester but def the next time :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Manchester jackie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yep Clinton partying with the northern mad folk so i am lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

TTBB will be there at around 11:00 so if anyone is planning on a ride out could they wait for her please!!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah jackie think i know were your partying lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

unfortunately Spesh is working today & tomorrow so am unable to make it this weekend....& JP - me leading a ride out - now THAT would be interesting LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Well thats a shame cus you WILL be chief finger pointer at the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

lol, thing is - he wasn't supposed to be working today, but cos we didn't know what was happening with the Quat meet he decided to go into work! & it was gonna be my first big (?) ride out on Mavis too! Unfortunately, unless we go mid week when he's off, we're not gonna have a free weekend till mid September now! 
JP's Profile
JP

speak to boss mom and phill thay have days in the week free so you can get out and about a bit                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just fixed me bike so gonna ride up to this, say hi if you see me (if i get there and if any ones left!) - red sportster, wide bars!  prob going to ride back via Doms bike stop in Leominster so if you riding north please don't wait                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Really sorry can't make it due to mot for bike hope to see you all soon jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

is anyone planning to be there early afternoon?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I spent two and a half hours on my jack talking to the few bikers in for bacon butty and a coffee,then rode to Welland steam rally,Malvern. Turned out to be a good day. Bob                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1079 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption