East (of England) Events

14 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2011 09:23:19 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hello all.  I got a serious and well deserved nagging off Honda Baby yesterday, for the lack of events being organised in the region, so I'll make an effort to redeem myself.   For starters, who's interested in a rideout around Derbyshire this weekend?  As requested - not an early start, 1ish (meet point tba depending who's coming).   And anyone is welcome to join me at:-   15-17th July, Rock and Bike Fest:- http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1273   and   23-24th July, camping at Castleton.   the following 2 weekends are free so how about:- 13th-14th August, Squires camping weekend http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1162   and/or another ride out.   and   26th-28th August, Ashover MusicAle festival - little village about 5 miles from Matlock.  Music and real ale festival.  25 bands including my favorite the Idle Hands Blues Band.   We were talking about sorting an overnighter (getting drunk and camping - not riding overnight) somewhere localish; Matlock or Hurdlow (anywhere if if anyone has any preferences) so the MusicAle festival fits the bill for that.  Or if you prefer we can venture over to Friskney for one of the rock nights.   So let's have your thoughts please?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

geographcaly east of centre or country lol soz 6ypsy couldnt help it good to see you having ago Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hey Jac ,nice one Thumbs Up Will have a look at this when we're back from our jollies Big smile Sure we can make some of these Hug....HB xx                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Well it's east of some of England isn't it? Last time I referred to the area as east midlands and was corrected cos I didn't distinguish us from Scotland.   Next time I'll put the Ordnance Survey reference up!   Only joking Wheely, no offence taken really.  Hope to see you if ever we have a ride up to Brid!   You'd better HB, after the naggin!  Have a great hol both of you and see you when you get back.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

There are a few of us going to squiers for the rock and bike weekend there is a thead somewhere on it see you there jp                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Good on you gypsy for getting it moving :)                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Cheers for the encouragement Hobbits!   If I don't get folks moving I'll have to come to you for tips the way you manage to get your lot out partying.   I wonder if you have homes to go to sometimes.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BJs B and B is always open lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I had a home till I let my son move back lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Did he change the locks while u were out?   Very sneaky them hobbitsesDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah has Boss Mom sussed out you keep taking extra stuff to hers yet Old Un lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

No its the other way round she keeps dropping stuff at mine I got enough camping gear to open a feckin shop                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Hey JP, do you have a tent wardrobe going spare. I was going to get one yesterday, but worth asking you first LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Uns Camping under Canvas lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4834 seconds. There are 609 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption