Dragon tattoes

12 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2011 22:01:32 by potnoodles | Go to original / last post
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

not sure how to post a link so here goes   http://www.intattoo.com/tattoos/dragon-tattoos/dragon-f...llery.html    Wish I could find the design for this - its fantastic. Hmm seems the picture is gone - nice job on the back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Im getting these 2 done in the morning...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DevaintArt is a great place for (dragon) tattoos ideas                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

ill second that dave my daughter posts her art on there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

she must be good then.I'm looking at some of the pagan/fantasy drawings which blow me away, not sure if a tattoo artist could get anywhere near them though                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

yes shes good , art is transferable with the right papers and kit, but yes if its not pre-printed you do need a damn good tattoo artist,, all built on re-putation, thats why i chose mine because lots had recomended him.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

this guy is my fav, check out some of his work 'badhead-gadroon' what name does your daughter go by if you don't mind me looking at her art                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

best thing to get good tattoo artist is recommendations and see past work! i LOVE my latest and have had strangers asking to take pics (which is a bit weird but a compliment!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

If short of ideas can recommend my friend Chris Wroblewski's tattoo books tattoo art from all over the world..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got any pics Mandy. i'm going to spoil myself so I'll be looking at a decent artist, had a couple of seaside tats before and not good, not good at all

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i only had it finished couple weeks ago - will have to get pics and put on here - not a dragon though, its tigers face. when i was in matlock the other week on pick up pilly day, a stranger asked if she could take pic for her boyfriend!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Like this one too - shame I cant have this one as my shoulder is already covered http://www.intattoo.com/tattoos/dragon-tattoos/dragon-f...esign.html                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 934 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption