ebike mm or ee by gum?

6 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2007 20:13:57 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Last year I changed my bike insurers, from Carole Gash to ebike insurance. Carole Nash quoted me £133.45 ebike quoted me £94.50 for exact same cover, a saving of £38.45   I've just received my renewal document from ebike   Good news - includes a 5% discount for being a renewal customer   Good news - £11.81 cheaper than last year - £82.69   Bad news - cheaper cos it doesn't include breakdown or homestart cover   Bad news - breakdown and homestart cover is an extra £39.90, reason for this, according to ebike 'following customer feedback UK breakdown is no longer included as part of your policy benefits' What customer feedback? I certainly wasn't asked when they did their customer survey, IF they did one. Why would anyone NOT want breakdown and homestart cover??     Good news - my bike is on a SORN so I don't need the extra cover, chuffing good thing I don't at THAT price!   Good news - I don't have to pay owt as my son is paying it for me as my birthday pressie, aww bless Hug     So much for ebike being heaps cheaper when you first ask for a quote, turns out they're as bad as the other companies when it comes to their next quote.   Moral to story? It pays to shop around...   Maybe one day all insurance companies will get the message that all we want is a reasonable quote and not to be ripped off? Duck!! there's a pig flying overhead.      Rant over! (It's safe to come out now) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                   
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol kwak                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Try express insurance. I found them better than everybody else. Before i had my VL1500 Iwas paying £800 TPFT for my blade. I moved 3 miles and it went to £350 full comp. They were better by a £100 than anyone else.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Cheers rattler, I won't be needing another quote til next year now but I'll be doing my usual shop-around. I think they're all the same really, if they quote low on your first one the year after the price shoots up.                                                                                                                                                                              
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

also want to try highway they have just quoted mw £83 tpft on my fzr 1000..........ooook i know im an ol git but still cheap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Everyone who says they're old ends up being YOUNGER than ME lol @ you being old but still cheap Wink LOL   I'm hoping when (more like IF) I pass my test the insurance will be cheaper, and maybe I'll get it cheaper next year when I'm fift..fif...no, I can't bring meself to say it LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2383 seconds. There are 1265 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption