bulldog

46 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2011 09:00:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Counting down the days!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Any guy's want to meet up before goin into the bash to make the social camping easier, I'll be at the bike park in Stratford centre between 3 & 4. It's about 10 min ride there into the Bash. Just let me know so I know who to expect.                                                                                                                                                                             
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

In: Birmingham

Thumbs Up  BD                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Count me in Bomb Doctor - hading there solo so looking for a few bods to chill and hang with for the duration.  Will PM you a contact number.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

For those wanting to meet up and not sure in Startford where the bike park is, it's on the A3400 Bridgeway (oneway system), opposite the Holiday Inn                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

CV37 6YY

See ya there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone not got an advance ticket I have a spare - on-the-door price is £70 - yours for £50...PM for contact details.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ticket sold Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
GrahamHarley's Profile
GrahamHarley

In: Westbury

Hi BD - sorry missed ya at the White Tigers, was there friday but club was elsewhere saturday. Will be at Bulldog from Wednesday. Catch u there I hope. Graham (aka Chopper)                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Hey Graham, No probs about WT's, was an awesome weekend of drunken oblivion ;)) I'll hunt you down for a beer and a chat over the weekend ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bike's packed, tanks full, weather forecast isn't too bad.............i'm so looking forward to this Big smileBig smileBig smile See you all there.
YID's Profile
YID

Not long now folks, the police are reducing their presence this year but will be carrying out random stops (probably not if you have a large screen tv under your arm!) So be careful out there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just finished packing...Jeez - I take more crap with me than the ex!  Downer is that I have to go via the office in Derby to drop my lap-top off for an 'upgrade' i.e.it won't work Tue morning!  See you tomorrow guys n gals.                                                                                                                                                                               
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

No more sleeps ;)) Off to finishing packin. See ya guy's later ;))))                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Have fun every one and travel save Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All back safe and sound - a TOP time had and it was great to meet up with a fantastic bunch of BMers - many thanks for making me feel welcome.                                                                                                                                                                              
Harleybear's Profile
Harleybear

In: Bristol

Yes, what a weekend! So glad to be having a roast dinner tonight though!  The best bunch of people I've had the good fortune to meet, you know who you are guys and thank you for making it the best Bulldog  out of the 3 I've been to! DaveClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What an amazing fun weekend.  Have not laughed so much for a long time Big smile.  Hope to see you all again soon.
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

we had a wicked weekend!! 
Was lovley to meet some great people tooBeer    i have put some pic's on the events page, ginger monkey rules!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

Nice to meet you all, including ginger monkey! Thank you all for your kindness towards Jen, she's had a lovely weekend, interesting Harley Dave, hope Rick got out with his new tyres intact.
Thanks to Simon for the arrangements, cracking weekend!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 686 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption