17 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2011 14:22:35 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
dicko-exup's Profile
dicko-exup

In: south shields
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all,   just a quick hello now ive signed up...   i live in south shields and i ride a yamaha r1..ive been riding about 4 years, i usually hang out at my local bike meet at the wetlands wildfowl park in washington but hoping to travel further affield..   i work offshore so sometimes hard to go to bike events but hoping to soon...                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Hi Dicko......it's great here, you'll meet lots of lovely people and there are loads of rides out and events to join in. Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome dicko,   hoping to travel further affield..   Well, there's a nice little meet at the Cat n Fiddle, Buxton, this sunday. See Events - pickup a pilly.   Now there's a bit of travel for you!   Hope u can make itThumbs Up   XK                                                                                                                                                                             
dicko-exup's Profile
dicko-exup

hi again,   thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hi dicko welcome to the site as you work off shore you will be well at home with a life jacket and trust me you will need it lol so take a look at the events page and see what fits                                                                                                                                                                              
dicko-exup's Profile
dicko-exup

hi XKLYBR   cant make it on sunday got a course to do in aberdeen for four days then home for 3 days then back to rig on the sunday,   maybe next time home.   thanks anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
dicko-exup's Profile
dicko-exup

hi jpharley
will do                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

hi dicko and welcome to bm Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
dicko-exup's Profile
dicko-exup

thanks kfoggy67                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi dicko, welcome to the site & hope you have as nutty a time as we all do. Pity you can't make the Buxton ride out. There's a weekend event in Yorkshire on 15-17 July but sounds like you will be off-shore again by then. How about the Barton bike night at Barton on Humber on 6 July? One or two peeps will be there including our own lovely bikeabill...once met never forgotten!                                                                                                                                                                             
dicko-exup's Profile
dicko-exup

hi minnie,   thanks for the welcome...   and will try                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Min - I doubt dicko will find bill 'lovely', unless he bats for the other side.Ermm Dicko - to put it another way, Bill is a top blokeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Well, I think he's lovely Tongue   Oh you blokes are so touchy about any references to your sensitive side Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Please don't touch my sensitive side, it's too sensitiveOuch   Oh Bill, you're soooo lovelySick           ps I think you've pulledThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx

XK...methinks you are displaying a touch of s&m tendencies judging by the number of slaps you will be receiving from various ladies next time you show your errr...face...at an event Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Damn - I've bin sussed!   *full armour on sunday, methinks*                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi  welcome have fun enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1098 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption