Suzuki TL1000 R

3 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2011 17:38:12 by Pete_GSX-R | Go to original / last post
Pete_GSX-R's Profile
Pete_GSX-R

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all ive always wanted a TL 1000  R since i got into bikeing there quite cheap now but hard to find reviews thats dont just say there bad points so wanted to hear from anyone who has or had one and let me know if there a decent bike or if i should just stear clear cheers all
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Hi Pete
I haven't got one but my riding mate has a T reg one, in factory mode it is a bit of a tank which wallows along and he had to fight it all the way round corners, he sorted it all out with WP rear suspension and progressive springs on the front, completely changed the handling. Engine wise it's a fantastic one, and can get easily 170 to 180 on his own private road !!!!!
Hope it helps
Pete_GSX-R's Profile
Pete_GSX-R

In: Birmingham

Yeah cheers for that mate ive heard a few stories like that and alot of the ones im looking at to buy ill make sure the have had that work done, i think its going to be one of those bikes ill  have to own just to scratch the itch as i always wanted one when the first came out. thanks for the info

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1602 seconds. There are 950 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption