help

11 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2007 17:47:32 by ladyrider | Go to original / last post
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

right i need a radiator to fit my honda vt500ef 1998 and im having trouble finding one they r like rocking horse poo, now ive found some on web in usa but they wont ship and i really desperate for one , so if any one can help me i would b eternally greatfull, please help, have put call out on web n no one been able to help me so far                                                                                                                                                                              
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

hi ladyrider www.davidsilverspares.co.uk they do what u want                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Yup David Silver deal in Honda parts but they use the courier ANC so I hope you're not in a hurry. When I ordered something from David Silver it took ONE DAY to get to Leeds (they are based in Suffolk) and ONE WEEK for ANC to get from Leeds to my house in Huddersfield.  David Silver excellent Thumbs Up ANC chite! Thumbs Down   http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk I hope you find a radiator, lady                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

sorry already tried them, cant help ,it has taken 2 weeks to get piston rings doesnt look like i will make it to farmyard on my trike oh well , thanks for trying                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi Lady ebay has a radiator for a Honda VT500 ED   item number 29006 485 1976   Buy it now price £75 quid + £10 p&p     from Cornwall, read the whole page it's got their phone number on you could phone em, if this isn't what you're looking for, maybe they can get it for you.   OR try this website (if you aint already)   http://www.bike-breakers.info   Good luck   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Also remember, whenever you speak to a company that you found out info about on BM, just mention BM in conversation as they may consider advertising on BM/BC long term. Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

(0) R fairclough & son 01226203794   McLintock Way  BARNSLEY,  South Yorkshire, S70 6BF Try other:  Car Radiator Servici...>
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

ok thanks every one, ive now got my rad sorted n its not ideal ,but will do for now ,just got to find the time to fit the thing and some rearanging of pipes                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Dont know if they have what you want but I got some bits once from DK Spares in Bristol... havnt got the number anymore, got rid of it with the EX ................. sorry  they were really nice and the bits came quick.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lady, where did you get the radiator from in the end? Was it from the breakers or the ebay one, or somewhere different?                                                                                                                                                                               
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

had it made £50 ouch,sorry couldnt reply earlier been at work need pennies thanks again everyone                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 489 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption