Hello

14 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2011 20:34:37 by kfoggy67 | Go to original / last post
derbysteve's Profile
derbysteve

In: Oakwood, Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All

Thought I would say hello now I have signed up. 

Been biking for about 3.5 years now, riding a Honda Hornet.  Looking to replace it early next year as I have pretty much out grown it now.

Live in Derbyshire about 30ish minutes from Matlock Bath.  Never a bad thing!!  :-)
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

Hi there

Welcome.  Maybe catch up at a meet one day.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Steve,   There's a rideout your way this Sunday; come and say helloThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi jump in the waters good enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi Steve

Welcome to BM or should i say the madhouse :)

XK is right, we are having a run to Cat and Fiddle in Buxton this Sunday, some folks are meeting at Matlock 10.30 to ride together, GO ON you know you wanna :)

BJ x

derbysteve's Profile
derbysteve

Hi All

Thanks for the kind responses. 

I will certainly think about the run up to The C&F...  If I do make it I will be at the Fishpond at 10:30.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Steve pm honda baby she is the one organising the meet up at Matlock, think its by the big ice cream cone lol

be good to see u

BJ x

honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hi Steve,  welcome to BM Big smile We will be between the 2 cones at 10.30 am as everyone here knows that meeting place Big smile Be great if you can join us and there is now talk of a ride from C&F back to Matlock so looks like we will have some company riding back Party Take care and hope to meet you soon Thumbs Up........HB                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello welcome to the site and never know may see you sunday if your joining us :)                                                                                                                                                                              
derbysteve's Profile
derbysteve

Cheers HB...  I know the meeting point.  Been a meeting point with friends for years.  And if we are riding back to Matlock that certainly sweetens the deal. LOL

You are all a friendly bunch.  Can't make any promises at the moment for Sunday due to possible family commitments but If I can make it I will be there.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Steve,

Welcome aboard, enjoy it and if you're going to the cat & Fiddle this weekend I'll see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Steve, I'm a newbie too. If your at the fishpond at 10.30 you can wave at me sticking the windmills out at work, lol across the road. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
derbysteve's Profile
derbysteve

I'll be sure to wave if I can make it!!

Bit rubbish you have to work though.

kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

hi ds, welcome to bm Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 886 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption