hi

12 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2011 12:56:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wasnt sure what to expect from this site, but here goes. Just want ot intoduce myself,say hi and hopefully make some new friends. Have recently moved to Matlock Bath and dont really know anyone. Had a serious motorcycle accident a couple of years ago which has kind of shattered my confidence, but trying to get it back. Not been back on a bike since...yet.. Be good to get out and about with some like minded people, at least I live in the right area, lol. Unfortuantely I work Sundays but I do get to watch the bikes out of the shop window, lol. Sue                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy the site Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi Sue lady and welcome to BM (basically mental) :)

Plenty of stuff to keep you busy if you want to and plenty of folk to chat to as well :)

If you have any problems or questions just Prod a Mod, you'll find a list of them bottom of the page under site staff :)

BJ xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Sue,   Now that is a real shame you have to work SundaysCry, cos there is a rideout to the Cat and Fiddle this Sunday.   Tell you what, name your shop, and we'll give you a toot as we ride past.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the site from meThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm in Gifts Galore, by the pavilion car park. Just looking forward to getting back to doing some local rallys and events and getting to know new friends. Not so easy for us women you know. lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

hi sue, welcome to bm Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Sue,

Welcome aboard the skylark, I'm sure you'll enjoy and find a way to meet and ride out. I'm a relative newby myself and it's great.

Speak soon. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hi and welcome to the site.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Hi Sue and welcome. Matlock Bath is a regular BM meeting place (now is that a surprise??) so one day we'll all arrive at once in your shopLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well so long as you all buy something and keep me in a job :) Be nice to see friendly faces                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Sue. Welcome to the site. I'm in Matlock quite often. I'll call in and say Hi. If you ever want a ride out let me know as I don't ride fast. Not by choice I'm only on a 125 at the moment.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption