Octoberfest 17th september to 3rd october

14 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2011 12:38:49 by Big Al.. | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all, anyone fancy Octoberfest this year?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

now if i was a drinker lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

yorky2

Sounds good to me.  Would certainly consider going.

Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Is this a bike tour or flight?

Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

Big Al  I'd def go on the bike.  Its on a for a few weeks so might fly as well. Smile  Sounds like you should go at least twice!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it would be a bike tour if there is enough wanting to go!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dates etc costs etc maybe interested on bike...... As a trip .... Beer good night out... Germans autobahns oh yes I think it's a go if the dates are suitable                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am open to that one, I know it very well as I lived in Munchen for many years and it is amazing. The first day is the best when it all kicks off in the centre of Munchen and there are many B&B'S to stop at. Great ride outs an hour away in to Saltburg Austria and in to Switzerland. Any one got any suggestions?                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

it's 600 miles to Munich from calais. so two days ride and 2 back.   2 in the middle  - I could probably get away with 6 days at the later stage of the festival, as I'll be away for 2 weeks last week Aug/ 1st week Sept, so may have an issue getting 4 days off work signed off   Don't plan around me as I'd have to clear it with the boss in any event.Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thought it was Oktoberfest not aug/ September fest lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big Al...

Its not Aug/Sept... Its from 17th Sept to 3rd Oct.

http://www.oktoberfest.de/en/article/About+the+Oktoberfest/About+the+Oktoberfest/Oktoberfest-Calender+2011/2300/

I would love to go to this, but only on my bike... Dont fancy flying over.. Anyone can do that and its no fun... LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Hi Deb - I've got 2 weeks hols booked to Cyprus Aug/Sept, so taking some hols to do Octobefest may be pushing it - the time off being so close together Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eyup big Al   what a life eh,   sounds like you have alot going on.   yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

ask the boss, keeps giving me work to doThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 840 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption