New events team - East Anglia

25 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2011 00:09:58 by Simon66 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I’m pleased to announce that Simon66 and Mad Mic are setting up the events team in East Anglia. Hopefully we will get some great new events in their beautiful part of the country. Thanks guys, welcome to the team!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome to both of you, I know Mic already, looking forward to making your acquaintance too Simon 

Any help I can offer, feel free to ask Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Thanks Shell. Glad to be part of a friendly team and website. Hopefully we can prove there's more to East Anglia than a certain large bike show that happens every year; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

welcome on board guys, any help needed just prod lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

bonjour monsieur ,mademoiselle, maitresse......... merci pour le invitation, a bientot, mic           Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Mic and Simon   Welcome to the events team Hug   Anything i can do the help, just ask Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

mic bonne chance
tout le meilleur
kay                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Typical, and there's me thinking of moving as everything seems to happen elsewhere LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hiya and welcome to the madness that is BM events staff ...lol

Looking forward to meeting you and if anything I can help with ... give me a SHOUT :)

Alex

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

rally in bury st edmunds this week-end if you got some petrol in the tank ,   S- Lady   (1 and a half  hour ride)Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Man he prodded me hard !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

no i didnt , sir , sir , she nicked all the ice cream , and wouldn`t share it with me ...............                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

..... erm ................... the racoon sneaked in and ................. stole it ..............  taking the ostrich with him                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good God!  Has someone swapped your drugs again?                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Help, what have I let myself in for; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You mean you didn't sign the "special" terms and conditions before joining giving you all the details.........and a disclaimer?

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

didnt sign or sing any thing apart from finnishing the JD bottle                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They probably made you finish the bottle BEFORE signing, tricky lot!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

come to think of it there was a menu thrust under my nose somewhere during the night ...................... and a marker pen (the one i drew fake eyebrows on M after the sticky tape episode )                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Soz,  back to the thread LOL No can do this weekend as we're off up north for a hen and stag night followed by the monthly punk night (if any of us are still in a fit state) Sick

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 784 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption