Childrens Clothing

5 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2011 16:39:47 by loving it | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, I just wanted to know if there is anyone outthere looking to get rid of some childrens gear. Save me some money on going out and buying a set for my son. He will probably out grow them in a year so... If anyone is loking to clear out space but don't want to bin them, let me know. I'll pay a little towards it and am happy to ride out to collect.   Charity starts at home! no?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I haven't got any, skv...but it might help if you put up a size/age as a guide?
Good luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good point. Eeeaaa, he is small? 8 years old, skinny, long legs. He is 1.3m tall. I didn't realise that they had different sizes for kids. Whoops...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's 'cos kids have this annoying habit of starting out very very small and getting steadily bigger for about 20 years - and you didn't notice?  You just wait until that skinny 8-year-old is a much-bigger-than-you 16-year-old......  Been there.
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Ebay has some good stuff at reasonable prices skv.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2192 seconds. There are 1215 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption