Wheels-next-to-Sea 19/06/2011

14 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2011 17:17:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Earlier today and a very wet day on the north Norfolk coast I was out with some biking buddies. I should of really checked the battery charge before venturing out. But hey, ho hum, worst things happen at sea (get it? Lol). So only three photos but I’d really like to know the meaning of the rectangular/triangular one? Cheers                                                                                                                                                                                  
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hey weepiobair the pictures aren't there! Unless it's my laptop.... Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes I know sorry. I'm new to this. I can't work it out. But do you know how to delete the whole post? (Then I'll start again). Thanks.

gixergal's Profile
gixergal

Hmmm, after pondering for a while I think your best bet would be to contact matt and hopefully he'll sort it for you. Having said that I know some people place pictures on their profile and put on the post that they are there. Shame as I was wanting to see what the pics are of but hopefully they will be up soon. Keep us posted. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have contacted a MOD. Pics are no big deal except the one already mentioned. Beer

gixergal's Profile
gixergal

Nice one. Hopefully get to see them soon and figure out what they are LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hope so too! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

The pics are there but I've no idea what that one is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

its means theifs/pickpockets operate in this area weepio x                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

And here's me thinking it warns you of combat in the area.  Either that or paint ball, lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thought it was a skating area! But on a beach? HardlyLOL.   I think you’re right boody. A mate at work seems to think the sign was put up at same time the ad on TV “ warning there’s a thief about” theme.       P.s. Thanks to the MODS and Matt for fixing the pictures.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

yep think boody's right   this is an official japanese warning sign apparently     lol                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

Very 'manga' esk                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and how are we supposed to know that boody. it looks to me like beware of joggers or no walking. which bright ??? spark thought up that one. its about time we got rid of these people and all the top execs. theres plenty more people who would do their jobs for less than half their wage. and we could employ a few others with the money saved. no wonder this country is bankrupt.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 900 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption