Why men are happier

18 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2011 17:52:46 by wenders | Go to original / last post
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Men Are Just Happier People-- Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can never be pregnant. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another petrol station toilet because this one is just too dirty. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks and engines. A five-day holiday requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.. Your underwear is £8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You never have strap problems in public You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original colour. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one colour for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can 'do' your nails with a pen knife.. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes. No wonder men are happier
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

LOL...nice one wb!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Was waiting for the 'why women are happier' response.   Am still waiting.   Just about sums it up, I guess.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol women are just happy when their men are happy (LMAO) sorry i had to do it Stern SmileShocked                                                                                                                                                                              
menavelasco's Profile
menavelasco

In: London

It’s a very interesting subject :) a little contribute is following, sharing thoughts :)

I don’t think there’s anything that makes women happy that doesn’t make men happy; and i don’t think there’s a formula for any of us.

And so, what makes women happy? What does a happy woman look like?
She is probably in a romantic relationship; is surrounded by family and friends she loves; works part-time or for herself and has plenty of autonomy and control over her time; is involved in the community; has activities or projects outside herself which are consuming and which provide her with a sense of flow; is physically active and has a more or less spiritual sense of something valuable beyond herself.
We are most likely to be fulfilled, and happy, by getting involved in something bigger than ourselves – children, a love, family, a garden, a campaign, writing, art, etc etc etc

And what makes me happy? Friends!
I love my friends; doing and enjoying things with other people makes me happy; i realised that i have friends from every stage of my life; different ages, groups, point of view. When i think of the material things i’ve bought over the years, only art (such as music, books and gigs) and sports have made me happy on a continuing basis; find that i have fewer things as i’ve got older. I’ve also learned that happiness should not be dependent on things happening in the future, on getting an amazing job, on meeting Mr Right, on owning a house in the country... happiness should be in the moment.

So, here it is a thought... and please be happy and content with everything you do :)

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

fantastic post menavelasco well said all of it this bit is great

I’ve also learned that happiness should not be dependent on things happening in the future, on getting an amazing job, on meeting Mr Right, on owning a house in the country... happiness should be in the moment. end QUOTE

self efficacy :)

menavelasco's Profile
menavelasco

thanks earthwind :) works quite well!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes definately :)                                                                                                                                                                              
menavelasco's Profile
menavelasco

Handshake always...

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Ha luv it!! But must add, men are only truly happy when they got a woman doing everything for them!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Wenders, surely you should know by now that, that is what your supposed to do for us Tongue Runs away and hide under the desk. Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

You got than rite Wendzzzzzzz lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i thout happiness
was a ciger cauld hamlet Wink

Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Ahhhhhh Hamlet ! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Wheelbarrow you cant run fast enough and a desk wont protect ya lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Anyone got an underground nuclear shelter for sale, needed quickly please LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Still not safe enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 415 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption