N Wales castle tour ride out

8 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2011 20:45:50 by loving it | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone fancy it? I was thinking 2 of july then anyone wanting to go to pick up a pilly on 3rd can ride up with me. Fancy the full weekend? Again not a prob, plenty of room at the inn. Can meet at the friday meet at petrolheads, I'm only 7 miles from there.
Like I say I'm more than happy to put folk up, just bring your sleeping bag. Only one spare bed so it's sofa or floor job.
Just a couple of peeps or 15 I'll squeeze ya in.
There ya go, a ride around gods own country for the price of your juice n food.... Bargain lol
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Sounds great Darren.....can i have the spare bed as i have this

terrible problem with my back Sick.

No only kidding the sofa/ floor  would be fine.

Put me down as a maybe please.

Thanks, Linda.

ps....If my daughter wanted to come would that be ok?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can't see why not. You got first dibs on the bed lol                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

Brilliant Thumbs Up......is it an en-suite?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only if you take a bucket!!                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Most cancelled.... Totally forgot babout the alied memorial rideout                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

Oh, that's a shame.....i was sooooooo looking forward to riding in North Wales  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1334 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption