HD Sportster Front End Wheel

4 Posts | Latest reply on 15/06/2011 15:00:15 by GreasyTony | Go to original / last post
Spiritrider21's Profile
Spiritrider21

In: Darlington
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi, 04 Sportster  Front wheel disc tyre (Not great but legal rubber)   and also Stanchions Legs Yokes etc.   May have some bars too   All genuine reason for sale - not off accident  but replaced front end with custom forks and Billet wheel !!   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hiya Sprint, What model Sportster is the front end off? Is it a 19" or 21" wheel? If a 19" wheel is it a wire spoke wheel or 13 spoke cast wheel? Is the wheel silver or Black? What sort of dosh you looking for? Do you have any pics you could put on yer profile?   Bloody hell .. .. theres more questions here than I was asked the last time I was 'helping the police with their enquiries'  LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I do sometimes wonder why Harley riders actually buy bikes from dealers!

Surely it would be easier and cheaper to spend a couple of years slowly putting together the bike you actually want lol??

Or at the very least, go into your local dealer and say "I'll take that frame with that engine and you can leave the rest to me" lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Now now Geoff !! you'll get me at it heehee   Now there is a man who has never picked up a Harley frame .. .. they are BLOODY heavy .. .. so you'd get a custom one.   A stock Harley engine Geoff ??   An air filter that dont let air thro' it, a fuel system that let any fuel thro' it, valves that dont open coz the cams dont have any lobes on em, an ignition system that dont give good sparks  and an exhaust that dont let gasses out.   Aint they great LOL LOL    Anyhow .. .. its called personalisation .. so there !! Taken me about 15 years to get mine where it is .. .. not that you'd think it to look at it .. .. but thats how I like it.. And you could prob count the HD bitz in my engine, primary n transmission on your fingers.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 604 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption