Server downtime today, Saturday 11th June

11 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2011 14:42:37 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Today I'm going to be applying updates, making backups etc of the main server and so you may find the site stops responding now and then for about 60 seconds each time.   Don't worry about it and you don't need to report it.   I'll post again here when finished, will take me a few hours                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That might just explain why I've got pages missing off topics, I'll wait till later to see what happens.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Server is back online now running on the main server again.  Everything is back to normal.
Site will be a little slow for 24 hours while the hard drives re-sync.   I found a bug about 1 hour ago with the forum pages which has been fixed.  I think you're referring to empty last pages of topics yea?  Should be ok now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

The what have you done on your bike thread has 36 pages but there's only 35 pages showing. I posted twice but both haven't shown.

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

What you done Matt..it's buggered! LOL   The what made you smile thread's last page of posts date from Mar!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

should be 35 pages, I'm currently fixing that exact problem  :-D   It was basically counting deleted posts and giving an extra (blank) page at the end.   Try now                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

hmmm still a problem.
Hang on                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Sitting here waiting patiently :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

*twiddles thumbs*                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Fixed!   Gotta admit it's a problem that's been there a while through very shoddy workmanship on my part a few months back.   Woops                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Good man all ok with mine:-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5615 seconds. There are 521 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption