I made it

16 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2007 22:59:48 by dazpants | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I did!!!! I made it!  I can't believe it, I'm now sat in Holland (slightly tipsy of course, lol) chilling out with the biggest smile on my face.   Was so hard to say goodbye to everyone.  My mum and grandma took me to the plane and were crying as they were saying goodbye.  Was a horrible moment.  Don't think I've ever said so many goodbyes as I have in my last 2 weeks.   Just trying to find a new house now.   Thanks for keeping the emails/PMs down everyone, keep it up.                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nice one fella                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

PS: Got my bike over too!  Just been to see her, aaah bless.   Need to find a company now that do 365 EU cover on UK reg bikes.  Cheap as well.  Any suggestions?                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Nice one Matty boy, enjoy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Wayayyy! WTG Matt Thumbs Up    I hope the rest of your time there keeps the smile on your face.   Good luck!   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Glad you made it bud, keep out of them coffee bars now and dont go smoking too much green stuff ! As for your insurance, eBike Insurance do good EU365 cover but you will find that just about all of em do nowadays.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

way to go matt glad you've finally got there, enjoy every minute of it              Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thank god fer that.   Glad you got there safe and sound Matt. Enjoy. Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

bandit-viss, wouldn't that be if the person to be insured resides in the UK? Do U K insurance companies cover non-residents?   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

chuffed for ya mate, glad u got there safe n sound, bet laura's glad to have ya thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Cant see why not kwak, we are afterall in the EU and its EU insurance so shouldnt be a problem.                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

brilliant mate glad you got there safe and sound and the bike too   Nurburg ring is awesome would love to do it again but you really need a plastic rocket like you blackbird lol   Good luck with the insurance                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Happy house hunting Matt x glad u got there in one piece x bet its good 2 b 2geva wif ya good woman again x Nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

have a  fantastic time it will be fun and now you with your girlffirnd you can start enjoying life together cool Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry

Yay! well done Matt. I hope it all goes as well for you. WP                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

All the very best Matt.... Let the good times roll                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9043 seconds. There are 473 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption