Farewell

17 Posts | Latest reply on 15/06/2011 17:30:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I know i've not been around much recently...some know why, some dont...however....i've enjoyed most of my time here. Made some great mates and had a laugh along the 4 year way. Those that are mates have my number, those that dont will have to pm me, as i'm reverting to standard. I'll check in from time to time just to see whats going on, so am not disappearing completely. Take care everyone, see you at a rally sometime. DC xx                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey DC, us madhair girls need to stick together - will keep in touch - take care - pink xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

DCShockedCry   i'm reverting to standard   There's nowt standard 'bout u, lass - one hell of a chick!Exclamation   Hope to see u at a rally or meetHug                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Why is everyone going standard????                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

All the best DC, sure we will bump to each other at some point Hug xx

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

take care DC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York

Aaaw....you were my first BM buddy Hug   Thanks for being a good mate ... hope we get together again sometime and also that life is giving you loads to make you smile .Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

Keep in touch Steph . . . .Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

One of the first I knew off here 4 years ago, going to miss you Steph but sure to bump into you somewhere along the way, ride safe and look after yourself   love Nut xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Oi Steph..you introduced me to my first ever BM meet.. at Squires, the photo's still on my profile, somewhere..lol   Haven't seen you for ages, but will keep in touch on FB and hopefully see you at a rally somewhere soon.!   Tek care, ride safe mate Kaz xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hope you back with us soon hun and you will be at the KISS Rally in sept it's law lol jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

see you DC keep grinning and winning                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Take care DC and thanks again for your wonderful company at The Lions.   Will definately hook up with you again before you go into hybernation for the winter LOL   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn

Thanks folks...who's rules JP???? Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Well ... from one oldie member to another ... keep in touch Steph, you'll be missed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Aww bugger it, I missed it.   Glad you're not leaving altogether. I hope what/whoever it is that's keeping you busy is making you very happy Steph, take care.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 908 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption