Knott End, Poulton-le-Fylde Meet 15 June 2011

116 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2011 20:17:08 by bkr | Go to original / last post
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

good night met some peple for the first time and caught up with some id already met had a great night and now ready for farmyard if your going see you there if your not see you next time                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Had a brilliant time tonight, great to see lots of people

Big thanks to both Karens, BB & Daftun for lovely cakes and for the birthday card 

and huge thanks to "Squirrel Killer" Steve for the lift Hug  

(I didn't see it the squirrel's demise, thankfully)

kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Great to c peeps and meet more new peeps, and the little buns were lovely, thankyouThumbs Up

BBZ62 did you not get wet on the way home,i got soaked again, forgot to put my wets on B4 i left.

been out 4 times with BM and its been wet, really looking forward to a nice sunny meet, fingers crossed fo the farmyard x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I had a great time too, was good to see everyone i've already met, and some new faces too.
Cheers for the buns and cakes ladies! And happy birthday to hrc, shame i didn't see the lemon drizzle Cry but that's ok, my time will come!
And yes, drenched - again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxy's Profile
Moxy

In: Preston
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Good to meet you guys, managed to talk to most of you. Tope bunch of people. Missed some but will have to catch up with you next time.   Good ride out and back .. Thanks Mark.   Will definitely be back out again, will keep my eyes on the events pages. I am sure Karen ( DaftUn ) willl lure me out again with promises of more cake, the buns though were pretty good as well.   Seems to be a bit of theme runing through all these meets about cake.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Note to self, avoid ride outs or meets with kwak72, she's bad news for the weather. (Ha!! Ha!!)   By the way, no I didn't get wet (very close) I stopped off on the way and got my romper suit on, glad of it really coz by the time I passed kwakarider as I joined the M6 it was gettin bad, and before you say it I know I wouldn't have had a chance to pass you if you weren't bein a gent and keepin an eye on your fellow BM'r Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

I've put what few photos I took on the events page.    Don't forget to tag yourselves in them Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Thanks to all involved for suggesting & organising knott end meet-up,and the two(bananas&buns)karen's(hehe)for taking the time to forge/cast ooops sorry bake the cakes(lovely really)and fellow bm'ers for another good one.  

kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

Have to say, we hit the rain on the way home but my textiles managed to keep me cozy n dry. nice pics bb, and sorry forgot to say happy birthday to hrc. Party hope you had a fab day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BBZ - I'm just a gentleman lol, what can i say?! And my textiles are just pants - in more ways than one. Must buy more to contend with this summer lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Hi guys :)

A big thanks to kwak72 for putting the event up for thought , what a gr8 turn out for mid week and thanks to the 2 karens for the wonderful cakes!!!!!!! BB thought you was joking about the ball bearings... will send you the bill for the dentists  hehehe Hug

THE BIGGEST THANK YOU GOES TO HRC for going to all the trouble of making that beautiful LEMON DRIZZEL for meon her birthday, it felt like it was my birthday when i got home, the cake is AMAZING thank you so so much Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

ps if anybody would like to taste it TUFF LOLLOLLOL

shawy 
Big smile

321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

The squirrel attacked me it was not my fault.Embarrassed.                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

Well, what a great turn out! Thumbs Up Lovely to see everyone! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I noticed that with the squirrel, you swerved a few times to ensure you got it before you were seriously harmed by that little rodent.                                                                                                                                                                               
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

I only swerved so you could not get your hands on the lemon drizzle cake in my saddle bagLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeh mate but it didn't help you either, it all went to the "special" one. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

The special 1 Here!!!!!!!!!!

lemon drizzle and squirrel what a combo Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Just put up a few piccies from last night

mostly cake LOL

DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

@HRC 'mostly cake'  LOL   Right guys and girls, when are we doing it again . . . . I think we all need to sample the famous lemon drizzle cake!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Here, Here, Well said DaftUn, why should Lemon Drizzle Cake only be the domain of "Spesh" as I think he should now be known.

Let's sort it sometime soon and not just for the cake, there's a good group of peeps and the numbers are slowly growing. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption