Wedding photos

42 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2011 23:32:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Congrats to you and Kim Beer xx

Matt trust you to be looking at the girls lol

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

damn right, she's cute and I've been single for a year now!  Broken Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Congratulations to you both.....and lovely pictures Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Nothing wrong with single Matt ...... Yeah its nice to have someone but you can have loads of fun being single and you won't get in trouble for looking at all those pretty youg girls Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol good point but I'm getting 'old' now lol  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Boss Man !!! Hush your lips ...Old you are kidding aren't you lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Lovely pics, may you have a wonderful life together love Nut xx                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

My wife and I would like to thank you all for your kind wishes and thoughts. Matt,I'll have a look to see who "the girl in blue" is                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thumbs Up  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Matt,thats my niece Natalie.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Pond, the pics are beautiful. I hope you have a fantastic life together Big smile. Stella & Alan. x
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Great pics glad u had such a fab day

now dont expect me to be nice again lol

Matt's Profile
Matt

Is she single?  Wink   Bring her to the rally in Sept  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

lovely pics. congratulations to you both and all the very best in the future x                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

brill pictures, love the ones with the bike, have a long and happy life both of you. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Yes Matt she's single and as soppy as a cart load of monkeys!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good luck to you both, hope you have a wonderful life together all the best                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha in what way is a cart load of monkeys soppy?  That I'd like to see.   I'm sure she's lovely, therefore you must bring her along to the rally  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

congratulations, may you be happy forever :-) bike looks nice on the photo's aswell :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Refreshing this topic for those who haven't seen it                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 797 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption