films / dvds worth a look

54 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2011 21:11:58 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok enyone seen eny good film/dvd ??
old and new
recormends and keep away from
drive angrey is pritty good 7/10

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Boondocks Saints                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

The Worlds Fastest Indian. 

An absolute must!  

Recommended to me by a fellow BM member and it is superb.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

I gotta say Four Lions. Says alot about the idiots I battle everyday to make the world a safer place. Totally hilarious.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Angela's Ashes,  loads missed out from the novel but gets a 8/10 from me

potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Way too many to mention - I will be watching Pitch Black again tonight                                                                                                                                                                             
shorty1961's Profile
shorty1961

In: kings lynn

If you like the old Marvel superhero thing, check out Spawn, watched it today, great effects, weird in places but good.

Anne

Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Old films that I watch again and again are The Wall and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Recent one I've enjoyed is The Rite.                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

I gotta say Four Lions. Says alot about the idiots I battle everyday to make the world a safer place. Totally hilarious.

yes top film

The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
classic

Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Oldboy - a Korean film by Park Chan Wook about revenge. They don't come any better than this which is why Spielberg is remaking it for release next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Good Morning Vietnam!  Robin Williams at his best!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

CENTURION -----  F**KIN AWESOME FILM.!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hell ride !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Warriors!.....  Come out to plaaayyyy!! Had it on video from 1980 and practically wore it out, lol. I saw it recently and the dialogue's a joke,.. but in it's day i loved it.   The flicks just get better and better every year now - especially the super hero stuff.   Iron Man's the tops for me so far.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Mist .. shock ending  Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Assasin - (with bridget fonda)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deathproof - tarrantino.... awesome and v clever Wink but tarrantino alwyas has underlying clever stuff going on also .... Freebird - bit of a giggle Tongue pulp fiction - of course ... in me top 5 jackie brown... another brill tarrantino hellboy II ghostrider from paris with love                                                                                                                                                                              
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Apocalypta - not sure of the actors but was diected by mel gibson. Rise of the Footsoldier Dead Man Running Wrong Turn 1, 2 +3                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

the new xmens top Wink
with a breff wolveren showing up mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Constantine - love it, watched it about 6 times so far. Love all the X men films, Underworld - best vamp trilogy ever!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6855 seconds. There are 456 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption