Blonde Moments

28 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2011 01:06:32 by shooter | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh on about rib killing times

Just sat chilling out with a mate when all of a sudden she came out with
Sal where do you put your handbag when on a motor bike Shocked

and if that wasn't enough then said well you need your lippy etc.......so I introduced her to a lid and she now knows why you travel all natrualThumbs Up

any one else had any blonde moments......BTW no disrespect to blondes
LOL   still cant look at her with out laughing.

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Embarrassed don't know if I should admit this - but what the heck.  I wear lippy and I put a wee handbag in my panniers.  Sit's back and waits for the teasing LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

i put on my red lippy as soon as i take of my lid, its what i do, also comb my hair into an updo, why have helmet hair and look like youve been dragged threw a hedge??LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

a wee handbag   for if you're caught short?                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

sayyyyyyyyyyyy      what                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I carry lippy, eyeliner,powder foundation, a comb, my purse and credit cards and AA recovery card, as well as my mobile phone and a small hairspray ... all in my jacket pockets!

Stands back and waits for more ribbing than Katie !                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

say what                                                                                                                                                                              
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire

Everything in my tank bag...   Cordless heated brush (for those annoying 'lid hair' moments) Lipstick (stain and smudge free - leaves no trace!) Spare ear defenders Road map of journeys done/about to do Nurofen (for when I'm lost and it's doing my head in) Chewing gum (still in wrappers, unchewed of course) Pen and bit of paper A thingy for emergencies Bike lock AA card Mobile Money for fuel Small change Tissues Road Runner (the cartoon one - don't want to strap him to my bike in case he doesn't like it!) Muc Off kit (the nice dinky size) Pair of cycling shorts and a T (for the hot weather - my leathers can get real hot when walking around) Flip flops (to go with the shorts and T) National Trust Handbook Camera and spare batteries   ... so, that's the side zip section covered... Shocked   I'm not blonde, I'm brunette.   But I am sometimes referred to as a Malteser... dark on the outside, blonde on the inside. Still not sure if that's a dig at me or what!                                                                                                                                                                                     
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I sometimes carry 2 or 3 shades of lippy when I'm on the bike & dinky little hairbrush                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I carry my fingers - great for running through my mop after taking my lid off Thumbs Up   other items  in pockets - mobile, keys, cash and lip balm (just incase I meet my Prince Charming one of these days) - gotta be prepared !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl at Suzie..........."a thingy for emergencies"                                                                                                                                                                                
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Kudos to suzie WHATa list,were you a girl guide,talk about be prepared & how long do they keep you in customs& excise when going abroad ?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol after reading Suzies post .... I need a tank bag :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Blimey I do travel light then phone money house keys.

The mind wanders as to the emergency thingy suzi you certainly are organised woman,so are few more.

Ill take notes from the above

:)

SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire

I wasn't in the girl guides, Onabikeagain, just like to be organised! I'd hate to be out and about and not have stuff that I might need (hence thingys girls! Be prepared - Always! Ha)   I wiz through coutoms every time as I only take my passport on the plane, everything else goes in the hold!   XKLYBR, did you know we girls have She Wee's for that? Not that I own one mind... but most Army girls have them for when they're in Theatre/on excercise!   It really IS all about size you know, the bigger the tank bag... the more that goes in it. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Funny how it all amounts to size when packing things up for trips away ive to pack for holiday next week in the car and I bet you ill struggle for space LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Now I know who to go out riding with so I can 'borrow' stuff... Classic 'blonde' moment from today... Buzzer going off grating on my nerves, looking around to see what everyone's doing, nobody around, go answer buzzer-stoma bag needs emptying-thinks 'great just frigging great' walks out of bay to collect gear and everyone hiding in the next bay pissing themselves laughing-they knew who the buzzer was and what she wanted and all they could do was laugh and say 'sucker'......tw@'s lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao Mizzi poor you, its bad when you get days like them for sure, no doubt you will get the better hand of them all in the end :)                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Already did sal pmsl! Just waited until my mate was guzzling her pepsi with the cute docs around and I whispered to her 'don't forget to swallow not spit this time'... At least she dribbled and didn't spit it out and choke like last time....I just smiled sweetly and walked away! The daft mare tried to catch me out by volunteering me to be a cannulation victim but I ran off before she could catch me lol
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Well, having just come back from 2,500 mile ride around Peru & Chile, I carry a few things!   Tank bag has sunscreen, passport, immigration documents and assorted south american hoop jumping paperwork plus ipad with skype and a plug in handset! Plus cellphones   Handlebars have sat nav and spot tracker   Panniers have waterproof stuff and 'Shooting' related first aid kit (works well for vehicles too as includes latest military stuff for severe trauma)and water on one side, other side enough fresh underwear for whole trip, shorts, couple of t shirts and sandals and toiletries.  Spare sunglasses!     Now, on an everyday ride, on big bike the first aid kit is there and thats about it plus the phone of course.   Never carry lippy or emergency thingies, will have to make sure I'm riding with Suzie!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7810 seconds. There are 803 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption