Team Spesh racing is a go

200 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2012 17:20:43 by mizzi | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

The more the merrier in Spesh Camp lol                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well i'll go to foot o' our stairs. Hopefully see you there my flower.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Got confirmation of Team Spesh Racing's entry @ Snetterton yesterday & confirmed as #63 Thumbs Up Getting very excited about this Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Go Spesh Go Spesh !!!!!!!!

Stella i will try not to run on the track or point at Spesh and shout loudly ' I KNOW HIM' lol

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

You know you're gonna do it Jackie..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I said i would try and thats what counts lol                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

have got out of working next weekend, had to sell my soul and sign in blood but will deffo be at snetterton next sunday. See y'all there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Nice one XJ Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I think you will find its £10 for advanced payment and £13 on the gate.   Really looking forward to this and meeting up with you all again Approve   Pom poms at the ready Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Cant make this Stella Unhappy

I will be in Bucharest the night before and travelling back on the Sunday.. Good luck Spesh & hope everyone enjoys themselves Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

awww, never mind Debs - we'll catch ya at the next one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex

Still remember the first club meeting I went to HFG, RAF Basingbourne 78/79, a mate was doing his first meeting. Ray Knight was very successful that day and later we were to-be team-mates.
Loved every minute of it, as I'm sure you will!Smile

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

LTGTR - we can't wait. Spesh has got some practice starts booked on the Friday test day as he's not done them before....so watch this space a week on Monday for how he did lol                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters

Wish I could be there, a couple of mates are making their race-debuts the week after, I can't do all 3 days and because I'm not on the road ATM, there doesn't seem to-be anyone going up for just part of the weekend.Thumbs Down
Are they practising on the proper grid, or just the starts?

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

they're doing full race starts on the grid! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters

A-bit daunting the first few times really, the last thing he needs is "advice" I think, take note the braking point will-be completely different though.
Hahaha, back when I started it was a dead engine push start. When it went all quiet for the first time it was a gulp moment!!!!
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

The van is packed and ready. Race numbers applied #63. Just need to leave tomoz tea time and the season starts on Saturday. Bring it on :-0

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good luck lad .Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

wishing you all the best, keep on i know you'l enjoy it                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

U lucky boy!!  enjoy !!!  hope all goes well and dnt try too hard...having fun is wat its all about.....not being last is just a bonus....oh and just to annoy wenders.. blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 546 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption