Team Spesh racing is a go

200 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2012 17:20:43 by mizzi | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just to let you know that we now have step 1 complete in the project 'Team Spesh Racing!' The beast has been bought along with a load of spares. It's a CBr600 F4i2. Step 2 is in progress - sell the car & buy a van. Step 3 is in planning - take bike on a track day to test it out, Step 4 is in planning - obtain ACU licence! Al's hoping to get a couple of races in this year if poss, so we hope to see ya all there with your pom poms at the ready yelling for Team Spesh Big smile Will keep ya all updated Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

congrats both, how exciting, cant wait till race day, i will be there for sure !! where are you having track time any ideas ? i know mallory is on a weds and only 5 mins from me ....hint hint                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

My brain is working hard on a logo for the fans lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

If the van don't arrive in time I have a trailer he can borrow                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Ian - yep he's looking at Mallory for a track day. JP - thanks I'll let him know. Jackie - it's surely it's gotta be a cartoon face licking a window LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hope you going to be there with the brolly stella keeping sun off al,,,,and of course wearing the spray on tiny shorts and top,,,, sorry just thinking aloud againLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

just trying to get a pigeon in there lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Craig!!! trust me you don't wanna see me in spray on shorts!!! Dead LOL Jackie - ROFLMAO!!! oh yes - there has to be a Pigeon aswell LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stella,,,i was on about Al LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Stella , we could use the pic you took at Barmouth on the bus lol

Hmm. The guys in spray on shorts with pom poms ... Now there's a nightmare in the making lol

Go spesh go !!
Go spesh go !!!
At the end of the track ,
Is a new window !!
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

thanx for all the great well wishes :-). Ooh i'm now known as Alan (killing machine) Rowley at work, cus of that pigeon :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can we have the catch phrase "catch the pigeon" on the bike then !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dick Dasterdly has cometh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Nice one Team Spesh  ! keep us all posted see you moto GP next season Eh ?

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Team Spesh Racing update:
Step 2 in progress, car sold, now to get a van :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just make sure it's well secured when you do, and don't leave all yer gear in it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Oh Gawd!! he's now whinging that he hasn't got a car!!! Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

lol @ Stells ... men huh !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Step 2 is virtually complete - Van sourced - pick up on Saturday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ooodo we get to paint it lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 544 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption