Rugby to the Cotswolds and back - Sunday 12 June

83 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2011 22:29:34 by Big Al.. | Go to original / last post
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Depart - Rugby - Tesco
Straight Mile
Birdingbury
Long Itchington Diner – for a cuppa
Ufton
Warwick
Mickleton
Chipping Campden
Broadway
Snowshill
Bourton On the Water – for a chip butty & ice cream
Chipping Norton
Burton Dassett Country Park – for a photo opportunity
Gaydon
Long Itchington Diner – for a cuppa
Kytes Hardwick
Rugby - Tesco                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

shall be there see you all in the morning!!

Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

sounds like a good plan Al , see you all in the morning Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

doh this is getting silly i keep pressing wrong button bj help
anyway would love to come and is there anyone traveling around my route so we can arrive together at tesco. I will be coming from tamworth either A5 to A462 or i can do M42,M6 to the A462 any takers
BC
Bat's Profile
Bat

Hi BC,

I'll meet you on the A5 at the garage on the roundabout for the turning for the A426.

Shall be there for 9am.

bbbent's Profile
bbbent

In: Nottingham
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hope to see you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

looks a very nice day, see you all later                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

See you in a mo ride safe!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

thanks bat
see you there
Lin

Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Just taken the dog for a walk - blue sky, dry tarmac - see we've grown in numbers Thumbs Up   See you at tescos.                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Wet and windy rideout. Would 've been much better in the sunshine, yeh this is Britain.   Bic, Bat, BBB, RobL, TTBB, Heidi, me and our tailend charlie disappeared after 1 mile of riding...think he may be following a bicycle as there was a few of them doing a charity ride.   Heidi nearly lost her keys in Broadway public toilets - I've heard that one before. And I had an uncanny knack of peforming U-turns (blame Garmin, not the user).   Stopped off in bourton on the water - thankfully there was motorbike parking available. Had a hot drink and a chip butty. Decided to head straight up the Fosse way as it was raining hard. BBB took a detour from the Fosse, probably to pick up the M40/M42 - I followed - but picked up the Fosse and headed home.   It was good to meet the above - maybe we could do another ride soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

Thanks Al for taking us it was good despite the rain!! Good to meet you all some new/old faces.

Just drying out hopefully my stuff will dry out for tomorrows run to work!!

Seez you all soon guys & galsSmile

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Really chuffed that the weather didn't stop 'play' for you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bbbent's Profile
bbbent

In: Nottingham
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Have just put a couple off pics of today on my profile, glad to see peops made it home ok.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

The roads were awful nice to see you and that you got home safe                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Was good to see bat, bic, BB and Big al , shame paul (gixxerpaul04, i think??) had to go early , so other than my quick costume change at heidi's, losing the original tail end charlie,heidi losing her keys, bic losing 1/2 a footpeg, and heidi's bike almost giving up 2 minutes from her home, it was a good day out  Smile ..... wet but good
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

OH!! .... forgot to mention, sorry i didnt see everyone go our seperate ways, i think i was ermm dozing Sleepy  ...thanks for the comfy pilly seat Rob Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Good to hear you all got home safely. until next time...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

you had to mention the half peg tatto! well, we know who fault that was dont we shh he might be listening. Evil Smile Clown Beer  Handshake
has anyone got a spare gear lever peg for a zzr 600 please Smile

Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Ouch, and i thought i was a nite in shining armour Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 890 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption