Rugby to the Cotswolds and back - Sunday 12 June

83 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2011 22:29:34 by Big Al.. | Go to original / last post
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have planned a route ~120 miles which will take in Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon, Chipping Norton, Chipping Campden, Charlbury and a stop off at Broadway. We pass through 5 -6 counties - Warwickshire, Gloucester, Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, and possibly Leicestershire. It's a mix of Bs, As and single track. Start point - Rugby 12noon. More details to follow. If you're interested say in this thread. If you're not subscribed member and would like to ride out, then just turn up. It's a great route - rode it yesterday - great roads and great scenary. Try to make it fellow BM'ers. It's about time local riders had a decent meet and rideout.   Cheers Alan                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Would have loved to have done this one Al, but I shall be travelling back from Cornwall on the 12th which is the Sunday, not the Saturday.   Hope you get a good responce Al, it really is a very pretty part of the world.   Another time most definately Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Haha - what a knob. I can't read a calendar. It should say Sunday. I may push back a week.                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Be good to be able to delete a topic that one raises                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

One of the Mods will do it for you if you drop them a PMThumbs Up   I have just PM'd youThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Just needs editing not deleting                                                                                                                                                                              
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

hey AL   id be up for this if its on the sunday!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Hi ya Kitty, I think Al is on the case. Would be great to meet you Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Kitty, it would be a pleasure to go on a ride out Sunday 12th Thumbs Up. Glad to have you on board - as the first to confirm an interest - I'll buy you a coffee /ice cream in Broadway. I can't do better than that folks...
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Cornwall or Cotswolds - as Arry Ill says "fight"                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Hi Al add my name to this I'm quite local live near to Lutterworth - as long as it's not too wet on the roads!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i may be, but at what pace as at the moment i can only go 60 max, if thats too slow i will wait till the bike is run in Al.dont wanna hold folk up                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Hi Ian, don't rule yourself out. If you buy that satnav I can give you the GPX file and you can lead the group at your pace Party   Bat it would be good to see you on the 12th.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Will see how things go, might come back on Saturday so that I can go on this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have deleted the blank post   Shame on the date like BL said its returning from Cornwall, its my kind of ride out as well, AL stop picking dates i'm not about lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

BJ - it's a busy riding season - out twice week with some other groups. Next time I'll look at the events calendar, doh                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Good to see your sorting stuff .... go you and yep pls do cos i need to annoy you in person at some point lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

would have love to have done this Al, but we at the BOF Rally that weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
wash.doc's Profile
wash.doc

In: coventry

im interested count me in                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

wash.doc, good man, join the crew                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption