Reduced customer service, w/c 4th June

12 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2007 08:41:30 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

As you all know, I move to Holland tomorrow (And Wednesday).   Ive spent all day today packing (Still haven't finished, oops) and my stuff gets shipped off tomorrow.   As such, I wont have internet access for a short time (Until weekend).   Please can I ask that you ONLY send me Private Messages and emails if it is absolutely necessary, otherwise I will be bombarded when I get back online.   Many thanks everyone again for all your personal support over the past few weeks, I'll let you know soon how I'm getting on (Will try and nip onto the net at friends').   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hope you have a smooth transission to ya new home, life an bak to laura mate   tc xx                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Safe Journey x and all the best Matt x Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Safe trip Matt, hugs to Laura at the other end. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry

Hope it all goes well Matt. Good luck. WP                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

good luck matt all the best, you know ur site is safe in our hands heheheheheh hahahahahhahahah WackoWackoWackoWacko

Wacko

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt:Please can I ask that you ONLY send my Private Messages and emails if it is absolutely necessary, otherwise I will be bombarded when I get back online.   To YOU ya mean? We can still bombard...er... I mean PM each other yea?  Wink    Safe journey Matt, try to relax we can't burn anything down, you've packed the chip pan LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

PMSL!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

oh the chip pan, forgot thats still in the back garden.   Oh crap still havent sorted the garage out.   ARRRRGHHHH!!!!  Balls.   SK - corrected typo  lol  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

good luck mate i hope everything goes ok for you in your new home and your new job  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks everyone for keeping the emails etc to a minimum, it's made a great difference.   Please can I ask that you continue like this for the time being?  Unfortunately I only have infrequent temporary access to the internet.  Very uncomfortable too, as I have to sit on a hard floor, no office for me here :-)   Thanks again, will let you know when conditions improve for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt, maybe you could use the 'balls' to stuff a cushion? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption