forever posting!

76 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2011 19:18:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wish I was gonna be there now : (                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Shadowfax, can't see what harm people are doing.  How condescending of you to say that they need 'to get a life' as you put it.  Everyone, including you is entitled to post on the forum, however, a little tact wouldn't go a miss to avoid you offending people.

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

£75 for the doggy but you have to have nutered matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

ok , i get the hint                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wonder what it is exactly that constitutes the 'posting in every thread' annoyance? If i just get in, or just go online, then i might want to catch up with what's been said in 3 or 4 threads i've already contributed to, or a new one comes up that i have something to add to. If i do this, then yes, my name's gonna be in the top 3, 4 or maybe 5 places on the list till someone else comes along and adds to it. Does this make me annoying, cause if it does then what's someone supposed to do, comment on one thread then wait half an hour before putting something on another one in case it upsets someone?

Hope i've not upset anyone, i know that my name will come up like this now and then as i catch up with stuff. And if that's a crime, well, shoot me Dead

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Hey kwak, get your own jokes LOL seems like we both need to be shot. Water pistols at dawn!!!
cruiser mic's Profile
cruiser mic

In: bedfordshire

if you were them, you would be doing exactly the same.Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

il join in that water fight.... race ya for posting on the most !!! teeheehee LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bang, here comes another lol!!
In fact BL, there could well be water pistols dawn, dusk, or anywhere in between Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

watch out ive just brought a super soaker lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

You have to catch me first. I can run like the wind.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

All pistol fights will be put on hold untill the Kiss Rally where a fair shoot out will take place                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

woohoo... best get practicing then..... LOL Party... ow where is me camouflage gear so no one can see me....                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Tongue JP, 'Can I av my ball back Mr' lol  No, go an play up your own end
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have built in camo, just have to sit next to a statue of budda!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

BL how about a dunking stool at the rally or one of the sponge throwing stalls

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Is a pressure washer attached to a super soaker - cheating? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Good idea JP, shame I wont be there, I like a good dunking!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Errrr as its a fellow harley rider no lol                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Bring back the random rant thread                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0146 seconds. There are 438 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption