sweets

44 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2011 20:27:35 by Slowthing | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

following quickly on from the biscuit theme ....................its got to be ....jelly babies                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Chocolate eclairs...but I'd best be alone on the island cos they make me trumpEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anaseed balls and cough drops , but im eating a left over bag of tesco gummy mix from my lads party nom nom Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

mmm pic n mix, strawberry skulls, bananas, teeth and jelly snakes                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ Alice trumping LOL    Coconut mushrooms but I'm allergic to coconut so I shouldn't eat them.   Jazzies, they used to be called rainbow drops, I guess they are chocolate really not sweets.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anything that makes me face screw up and my whole body shudder LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Too much info, kwaka LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Anything that makes me face screw up and my whole body shudder    Vinegar?   Weight watchers at a naturist camp?                                                                                                                                                                               
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Black midget gems, cherry lips, floral gums, sherbet dibs, flying

saucers,lemon sherbets,liqourice torpedoes......i could go on and on and

on and on.......

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You've all got dirty, dirty minds, you should be ashamed of yourselves LOL
Anything really sour to be a little more precise.
Sour balls....                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

when i was a lad (30+ years ago hehehe ) me fav. was sherbet dip with licorice would that be what you mean kwak ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lions "Liquorice Tablets" i bought a 7lb weight box from Makro, and ate them in less than 48 hours....i love em !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
crasy lady's Profile
crasy lady

In: Bury st edmunds

cor blimy liquorice, sugar paper toilet roll,Big smile, lol. me nut crunch, another one that makes ya trump!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

they dont effect me like that, i just luuuuuuuurve them, in fact gonna get some today !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

extra strong xxx mints, liquorice allsorts,aniseed balls and anything with coconut in yummyyyyyyyyyyyTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Recently found myself addicted to good old peardrops, can't leave em alone. Marshmallow toasting in Cornwall.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

M&S Belgian choc raisins Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

American hard gums Tongue mmmmmm but my teeth complain these days LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Slowthing's Profile
Slowthing

In: Winchester

Try 'Toxic Waste' - you'll never be the same again ..... Party                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fizzy jelly caterpillars                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption