sorry

22 Posts | Latest reply on 30/05/2011 20:36:13 by pinkstorm | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

sorry to those i upset....Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i didnt know you had upset anyone MM, what ya done ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

i  `apppen to say wot cums into the `ead before engaging gear(or the fingers)  lol , some peeps have given me the ol` heave ho.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

everybody does that at some point in their lives mic ,,i wouldnt worry too much about it x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

espesh our moody roody boody !!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

tell me more ..... so im not the only one then    ( laughing around the bottom of the stairs )                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Well Mic you have never upset me, nor have witnessed any upsetting behaviour from you to others, Cool  so it is all good Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

what bob sied Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

Hug ( fellin` loved like a kitten curled up on a lap with its fur being smoothed )
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

LOLian ,,boggoff you baldy i have no idea what you mean!!!LOL >>>>runs orf quickly.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

better to regret the things that  you've done than regret what what you never did Mic                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I always work on the assumption that it's not been a good day unless you have upset someone! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Kay don't know about you, but that description of being a kitten curled up and having our fur smoothed sounds a treat Embarrassed purrrrrrrrr
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Feel the love brother hehehehe !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

outside mic is always forgiven xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

thank you all................ ( have managed to speak with 1 person , and  she is cool )  4 others left...........Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Mic you didnt upset me hun, you were quite funny actually, maybe if i could have understood your drunken babble you might have offended me, but i didnt so you are ok xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

pissed off      as we come out of trikes are us today ..... saw the skid mark from the accident were the president  had his accident last night ,,,,, and fucked up his pelvis and leg ,,,,,,,,,,, and its been playing on my mind all the way home    speedy recovery xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

you were made for me, when god made you i have no doubt that he knew exactly the time and place where you and i would meet.... when god made the two of us. he already knew the deepest secrets between us ; the way our hearts would beat , echoing each other`s hopes and dreams; the way our minds would merge, growing wiser and stronger; and the way our spirits would mingle, creating intimacy that lingers into every part of our lives,   the way we have connected goes beyond reason or season. It is a bond of truth and warmth, created on a foundation of love. it is a bond held together by sincere faith and hope, a relationship that lasts eternally at peace.   Every day, in every way, i am thankful for you because i know you are a gift sent from heaven to touch my spirit and remind me what is truly real and genuine - love that is unconditional.   thank-you for being who you are, my once-in-a-lifetime wish upon a star, the one who knows WHO I AM and loves me without limits,      mouse  > sorry,   i`ve been a right toser   please forgive me   love you xx                                                                                                                                                                             
crasy lady's Profile
crasy lady

In: Bury st edmunds

22 years mm, and i still love you for who and wot you are, i am your listener even if im semi deaf LOL,  i am your shoulder to cry upon, if you need me i am here, even make your cheese and crackers. I Heart U. XXXXXXXXX I will always love you.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption