what song lyrics best describes you

437 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2017 10:54:34 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

todays song to best describe is I thinks rocket man ... sir Elton  as I seem to be running around the house looking for things I thought id put somewhere safe (think we've all done that one in our time )                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

think it has to be s and m                                                                                                                                                                              
beezerbird's Profile
beezerbird

In: Cleethorpes

Definitely Freebird for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When the rain
Is blowing in your face
And the whole world
Is on your case
I could offer you
A warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows
And the stars appear
And there is no one there
To dry your tears
I could hold you
For a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you
Haven't made
Your mind up yet
But I would never
Do you wrong
I've known it
From the moment
That we met
No doubt in my mind
Where you belong

I'd go hungry
I'd go black and blue and
I'd go crawling
Down the avenue
You Know there's nothing
That I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging
On the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change
Are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing
Like me yet

I could make you happy
Make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends
Of the Earth for you
To make you feel my love, To make you feel my love
--------------
There is no better song that says the words I struggled to say. X
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Valencia, I played your link, great song and lovely to listen to with your eyes closed......could easy listen to it just as an instrumental.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On the other hand, Pen, there are lines of poetry so evocative that they can't - or at least shouldn't - be accompanied by music. One such example is the second verse of A.E. Housman's "Blue Remembered Hills":   "That is the land of lost content,I see it shining plain,The happy highways where I wentAnd cannot come again."     Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Val, you're just too deep.....too deep........I'm starting to think you like making me cry.........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes, I'm jolly good at making people miserable, Pen. Big smile  It's possibly my only talent.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I must congratulate you on being so good at it! Lol

You know damn well you make us all laugh!!!

Nut case.... :D                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How about this one, Pen, by Lord Byron...   "She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies;And all that’s best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes."                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This is by William Martin (coincidentally, the name of “The Man Who Never Was”). By his own admission, he’s not the greatest poet in the world - his website even has a link to rejection letters he’s received from publishers - so this work came as a pleasant surprise.     To See You Smile.I would wage war on the legions of RomeTravel the earth into places unknownMeet with the wise to help teach me the wayTo find you, and hold you, Hold you and stay...Just to see you smile...I would swim the depths of unknown seasFight through a bitter frozen breezeSeek out everything you would desireFind a way to light your heart afire...Just to see you smile...And when I see you smile it warms meBathes me in your lightAnd I know that any and everything I can do...Is right…It must be right...Because it makes you smileAnd when you smile...I feel like I have come alive...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You old romantic!

Both last post fantastic :D
Deep, but fantastic x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You've got a mysterious and mischievious half-smile yourself on your profile photo. It's as though you're about to be identified as the leader of a gang responsible for coating restaurant lavatory seats with superglue.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not me gov,

My next song title: One day I'll fly away, By Randy Crawford.
I love her songs x                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

And doesn't he know it!!

You treat me like I'm a princess
I'm not used to liking that
You ask how my day was
You've already won me over in spite of me
And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it, it's all your fault
Your love is thick and it swallowed me whole
You're so much braver than I gave you credit for
That's not lip service

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If anyone can put words to the sound of a knock-kneed cross-eyed cat running up and down a glockenspiel, that’s me at the moment.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How about?.......

"this old man, he played two....he played nik nak on my shoe"

Pmsl Val x                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

There by the grace of god - manic street preachers!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Every rose has its thornJust like every night has its dawnJust like every cowboy sings his sad, sad songEvery rose has its thorn                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bonnie Tyler
Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss
And I turn
And I dream of what I need.
I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night.
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 762 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption