tv

18 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2007 16:53:23 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

is it me or is tv just absolute tosh at the moment its enough to turn a man to drink jesus                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

and a women LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

i know what you mean,theres no new funny programs any more. like open all hours rising damp.i can't believe what they think is funny nowadays.                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

apart from the f word and the moto gp tosh tosh tosh                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

need a spark in yer life then everything is funny lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep tv is crap even with all the sky channels                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

yeah maybe but i aint gonna get no spark from the tv mind you watching the tt  at the moment                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

TV TOTAL CRAP   DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead am thinking of asking for a refund on the licence, but did that earlier in the year when bbc showed a dog havin a crap, full backside view,  but they sed i had more chance of a refund than the owner of the dog scoopin the poop and nope the owner never scooped an im still payin a crap load of dosh to watch even more crap !!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Yep, have to agree. Only thing ever any good on is MotoGP, WSB, BSB. And out of that it's only MotoGP that's shown live on terrestrial.Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

mind you i like startrek lol soim a sad git lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

try getting outta your TV licence even when you're entitled to!!!!   I've had to make up a fake receipt to "prove" i sold my TV, AND ive had to send them my bloody flight tickets to prove im leaving the country!  Stupid country this is.   No TV licence needed in Holland!  Haha  And the TV is ace with loads of crazy programs.  And we get BBC for FREE over there, plus american ones etc.  NUuurr nuurrr nurrr                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

just rub it in why dont ya !!!!!!!!!!            LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

all i ever get to watch is tom n jerry and power rangers!! and maybe miami ink,i do like csi though!                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol i like csi because i like grisham                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i get to watch cbeebies n jetix oh n my 5 yr old loves mean gilrs dvd n love actually lol wot is happening?

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol u will be assimilated bbb the get to you though yer kids x                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

know what u mean bout grissom earth!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

aint he just the best witchiest                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 803 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption