going to sherbourn

44 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2007 14:11:44 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

it a nice ride when weather good,but dont go motorway now cos they messed about with the junction we used to come off at ,it not there anymore                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

if u didnt see the bike u would have heard it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Shure i did ladyrider yes they messed with roads all over there m1, a1, m62 i allways get lost LOL and get there in the end and i have been going up there many years     for you who doesnt know where it is   http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

had my 40th birthday there 2005 was a good weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

can you camp there then as well and gixer you look ok to me                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

E W camping is free at Squires, a charge of £2 (check with website) is made for use of the showers.   OGB, no one spoke to me when I went, except Harry and he's not there anymore.                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well i will get up there and lcot said she would go so we could all speak to each other and form a crowd lol                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

meant to say thanks as wel kwak thankyou i might go up and camp there then i can meander back at my leisure. well cool                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

it was satans slaves that ran the camp over when i stayed was a good weekend n proffits went to air ambulance                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Harry been snooping about all weekend Ermm i wonderd if he regreats getting rid of the place, or has he? Staff all same and his son is always there                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Quote:Kwak says! no one spoke to me when I went, except Harry I carn`t understand that sk as everyone that goes there seems so friendly and i dont know anyone who would not want to talk to you Heart but i make friend with most people even if sometimes i say wrong things, and dont realise untill its too late then ups!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

when did it change hands ?                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Not exactly shure ladyrider but about eight or nine weeks ago New landlord even moved sugar basin`s off the bar i thought they were part of it because they have been there that long LOL If you know harry he was wondering about allover on sunday he even went to the entrance where the older end congregate, ups i was talking to some of them  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

that be the follically challanged gent , harry tha is , was u sat near the door to the right as u come out into the carpark ?                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

harry when not wadering was sat most of the time just to the left as you come outside  and i was in the middle of the seated area when i wasnt drooling over some of the bikes if ya into trikes ladyrider i spent a lot of time talking to a old guy with a maroon honda deauville trike, he dont get off because he carn`t walk. thought you might have seen that because there wasnt many there on sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

see him i was sat next to him lol well behind him on the wall drinking wat was supposed to be coffee but infact was milk n hot water                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

although i would like to go t a rally the weekend after next and i did think about a run up to scotland for the hell of it and the practice i think if n oting elsei will pop up there maybe camp overnight and come home the next day it ges me out the house lol so if y lot are there i will say hello like a hen on a hot tin roof these days i am                                                                                                                                                                              
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

if it the 15 june get yourself to famyard rally it b a good one                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

oh yes shame i cant make it til Saturday but will be a good un                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i knew there was a nother rally on farmyard my neigbout usually goes and there was a posting on here about here i will check back its supposed to be reallt big aint it last year the were flooded out                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5322 seconds. There are 425 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption