going to sherbourn

44 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2007 14:11:44 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i might nip over to sherbourn this afternoon if anyone else is going come and say hello the last 3 digits of my reg plate are gbz                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Have a good one ogb. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

hi ,im new to this but i may just go myself                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Welcome to the boards ladyrider, get out there and have fun. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

will go after moto gp will be there about 3ish                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

thankyou, my trike in garage in bits at mo but i got an offer of a ride so i will                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

where is sherbourne                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

squires milk bar inbtween leeds and wakefield just of the a1                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

bit far for amilk shake today but another time would be a nice run from liverpool                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

no worries                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

maybe you and i ride up together earthwind, ive never been before either                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

now that sounds like a very good idea lcotgrave and makes a lotof sense lol                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

later on in the year they have a bit of a doo you know rock bands stalls maybe a rideout the usual thing over a weekend will keep you posted it was a bit quiet today about 100 to 150 bikes there propably due to the tt races oh yes there is camping                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Been there all day today did you get there ogb mate only just seen this post or i would have looked for you was there from 12-30 untill 6-15 some nice machines there today                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

yeah was there about 2.45 till 4ish parked up by the wall had a coffee looked in the shop  then went home parked next to that mint z900                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

okey doke let us know and can have a run up there zig zaggin all over the country                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Ha had a good luck at that one if you mean the one half way down on the left? my divvy was parked accross from it up to the middle so no one could block me in, one came in after that one but it had a few mods , it had a screen and other bits and it came in with a 750 two t tripple kwaker and that was mint and at the same time a ? i think its a honda cbx not shure but its the 1000cc six potter I enjoy the weekend up there meeting people chilling and seeing folk i might only see twice a year. hopefully i will meet you up there one day likewise earthwind and lcote as i say i go up there twice a week every week and i feel its just a good place to chill out                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

i dont usualy speak to anyone a bit shy sometimes that comes across as arogant but hey horses for courses i know i am ok i think                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

hey i went had a good day but had to wait an hour for my food n it was a little on the not so good side ,i was pillion on a vtx 1800 red one                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Think i might have seen  that ladyrider i have a mate with one of them so i look when i see one , yes it was busy today but well worth the run out and the waiting time ,may see you up there one day  i`m always up there its only about forty five miles i think so its not too bad, i would think that it woulnt be to bad for you either from sunny scunny  LOL     take care xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 506 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption