Riding in South America

6 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2011 23:28:54 by shooter | Go to original / last post
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am currently riding in Chile & Peru and am using a SPOT GPS tracker to mark out my route.  I can also add photos that are tagged on the map where they were taken.  If anyone is interested in taking a look, the link is here:   http://www.spotadventures.com/trip/view/?trip_id=254345...5beb0ca7be Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
Garnet's Profile
Garnet

In: Manchester

I am so jealous! It looks amazing!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted

Fantastic scenery. Thumbs Up

Not the sort of place you'd want to run out of petrol though by the looks of it. You'd end up another skeleton in the desert.

Yea I'm jealous too                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

what an awesome trip you are doing,just take care there are no bandits.wish i could do a trip like that.                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Epic trip.......photo's are brilliant.                                                                                                                                                                              
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Just got back today.  A little over 2,400 miles in all around Peru and a little bit of Chile.   Fantastic trip.  Got back to Heathrow and some bugger had stolen the cover off the bike, still they left me the bike so I could get home.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 984 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption