Are you ready!!!!

7 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2011 22:32:34 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Apparently, the world will end at 6pm this evening.   So I have cut the grass, taped up the windows (WW2 style), got my supply of cider and fags. Oh, and I have set the video for Britains got Talent                                                                                                                                                                             
Harleyphernalia's Profile
Harleyphernalia

In: Llanfairpwll..

must polish me boots then n make sure im wearing them then.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Yes Harley.....shiny boots are a must. Unless of course you will be wearing a kilt. Then that is a definate no no!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

yer joking the worlds gonna end , why , my arms nearly better ..............            sh.t happens                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

John, please stop posting, you are making me hungry LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crasy lady's Profile
crasy lady

In: Bury st edmunds

Well if the world ended then!  this cant be heavencanit!!. Because if it was i want to know where the crisps, chocolate, cream cakes and all the beer and wine has gone.Unhappy.                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Welcome to heaven folks, not much different is it, I've even got the same wife !!!!!!! Oh by the way my last wish on earth was to eat any cream cakes etc that were left there. Hope you enjoy your stay :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2891 seconds. There are 1262 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption